What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the PAF going for 24 new F16's and 46 upgrade kits?
Well according to original poster they were. The number of upgrade kits may be more or less
It was calculated on the Morrocan airforce.deal that included C7 AMRAAMs

@Khafee @zulu @Armchair @Mangus Ortus Novem @RIWWIR
Good Day Gentlemen,
"Victory has many fathers...defeat is orphan"

Ever wondered why sudden change in US Policy? those who believe we are getting the F-16s because of Afghan-Taliban-US resolution is not entirely true. what i have deduced its because of operational performance of PAF and there is an ace which PAF holds. (2 x Israeli Pilots)

actual number should be 36 F-16C/D Block 72 (24 charlies and 12 x Delta) and upgrade of 18 x F-16C/D Block 52+ (12 x Charlie and 6 x Delta) That is 54 aircraft.

2 x israeli pilots = 54 x F-16s Vipers..(36 x new, 18 x upgrades)

Enjoy the monsoon!

No friend! why would i increase? its 8 kills (3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000, 3 x MiG-21BISON) on 27th Feb 19.
So if this is true the Israelis pilots would have been on a different mission and not Balakot. Getting caught trying to put the hand in the candy jar is very naughty. That is the only scenario I can think of. Otherwise coming with Indians was just plain stupid and will be surprised if they were just accompanying Indians.

WTF Turkey is doing for S400?
They got kicked out of F35 and will loose thousands of jobs and billions in revenues not to mention access to technology , face sanctions on their defence industry and now is offered free trade pact. What is going on here? S400 is a hyped up Russian piece of junk like everything else they make.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...y-free-trade-agreement-for-deactivating-s-400
With S400 it can lock on their NATO enemy. They did not have this capability before because IFF system wont let them lock on to enemy aircraft.

We already did the calculation and it will be roughly 6 billion for 24 new and 46 upgrade kits. These would bridge the gap till 5th gen assets arrive and would be enough to neutralise any assets India might obtain.

calculations? we currently have only 7 Bn Dollars in our foreign reserves.... we need to urgently raise these reserves.

And if it turns out to be true, will you and the other TT's who have been naysayers on this thread, quit the forum for good.

Btw Do tell us, how did you arrive at this figure of 220m. When in reality, not even 2% are on this forum.

@Horus Pls note

BLK 70?? Trump blocked the brand spanking Zulus and you expect him to release 70s? Not just that, you expect the yankees to upgrade remaining fleet to V standard? I hope you are not high on something.

As for bringing MOD in the discussion, grow up mate for once. Its an open forum and when you make a tallish claim, which sounds more like a fantasy parade for now, people will ask questions, source of information etc.

IF it turns out to be true, then I will apologise to you. You should have courage to do the same if it turned out to be a farce. Your claims are so outlandish that no one in their right mind would accept them, for now at least.

calculations? we currently have only 7 Bn Dollars in our foreign reserves.... we need to urgently raise these reserves.
Hum gareebon ki jaan choos kar? Tax par tax. Ab koi naya shosha ho to bataye?

LM trolled IAF with a flag which is not Indian...... at-least it tells the value of deal may ever come to fruition...

View attachment 571094

That is the tail marking they use. It was adopted from the RAF. The IAF does not display the Indian flag as its tail markings.

SU-30_MKI_Idaho.jpg

BLK 70?? Trump blocked the brand spanking Zulus and you expect him to release 70s? Not just that, you expect the yankees to upgrade remaining fleet to V standard? I hope you are not high on something.

As for bringing MOD in the discussion, grow up mate for once. Its an open forum and when you make a tallish claim, which sounds more like a fantasy parade for now, people will ask questions, source of information etc.

IF it turns out to be true, then I will apologise to you. You should have courage to do the same if it turned out to be a farce. Your claims are so outlandish that no one in their right mind would accept them, for now at least.

IA The Zulus are coming, so are the Vipers - Blk70/72 - 24 confirmed for now. The upgrades are coming as well.

IF it turns out to be false, I will apologize, dont worry. I'm not a tin can TT, to be high on something, or have an ego the size of Texas + Alaska.

So if this is true the Israelis pilots would have been on a different mission and not Balakot. Getting caught trying to put the hand in the candy jar is very naughty. That is the only scenario I can think of. Otherwise coming with Indians was just plain stupid and will be surprised if they were just accompanying Indians.

What @TheTallGuy is saying with and updated/additional claim is true and this Israelis part will not be made public its a deal. The were not on a separate mission ...just part of strike mission and some said they were actually shotdown on 26th....huhhh...@TheTallGuy multiple kill claim has also been resonating from other sources on web as well.

USA approved sale of F16 Block 70 for Bulgaria in a deal worth $1.6 billion.
So for PAF to get 1 squadron the price would be around $3.2 billion, not
worth it.

PAF better stick with JF 17 Block 3 and Azm project, we don't need more sanction
prone fighter jets.

Sir if US policy allows PAK should go for V upgrades for one to two squadrons. Certainly cost shall be much lower than new ones.

With S400 it can lock on their NATO enemy. They did not have this capability before because IFF system wont let them lock on to enemy aircraft.
If a leadership of a country foresees a possibility that in future some of their current allies may turn hostile on them then it makes sense to diversify their military hardware, which have been provided by those very same allies. They may feel the necessity to establish contingent alternate solutions to encounter such an eventuality. Looked at from such a point of view, makes some sort of sense why Erdogan is doing what he is doing after the Gullen event. He probably no longer trusts the west that much anymore.

IA The Zulus are coming, so are the Vipers - Blk70/72 - 24 confirmed for now. The upgrades are coming as well.

IF it turns out to be false, I will apologize, dont worry. I'm not a tin can TT, to be high on something, or have an ego the size of Texas + Alaska.
O chadd yaar...
I get banned every month on things i dont even know ...
It matters not...its just another website on the internet....

Dear Pak,

Retort with logic or counter arguements as our resident Balancer @Irfan Baloch recommended to all...

By having @Khafee banned would achieve actually what really?

Gulian hon gan sunian te o thay mirza yaar wasay...????

Surely, that is nobody's intention...

If I may, I would request everyone to calm down.. let time resolve this myster...

Since, Khafee is holding his grounds... so let the Time be Judge not our esteemed @Oscar who certainy would have better things to do than resolve tiny inssues?

Regards,

Mangus

Agreed, time will tell, and frankly, i would rejoice like crazy if half of the news posted by @Khafee turns out to be true.

What @TheTallGuy is saying with and updated/additional claim is true and this Israelis part will not be made public its a deal. The were not on a separate mission ...just part of strike mission and some said they were actually shotdown on 26th....huhhh...@TheTallGuy multiple kill claim has also been resonating from other sources on web as well.
I am disappointed at Israelis if they were just on Balakot mission. I think they are objective and following their agenda. The reason Indians were not challenged is because the scramble was diverted to where the most threat was and hence they were shot down.
This theory is based upon the assumption that there were some other pilots shot and captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom