What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 18-24 F16 blk 72+ All F 16 to be upgraded to V upgrade and then 20(+-) used Vipers. That means vipers are going to be 100+

Is V equal to 72+ plus standard or 60 block standard ? What’s the difference between the two ?

yes F-16 block 72 can be mated with refuelers and then Aim-120D and Aim-9X wil be even betetr wowow

If Pakistan get what is discussed here then IAF will need to get 5th gen ASAP because it will nullify the advantage Rafael add to IAF.

Erieye ER is already there, and in good numbers. It is one of THE best out there.

IFR - What is missing is a boom. The other way around this obstacle, is CFT's equipped with a probe.

I didn't know you get divine revelations.

Khafee did not make any case. He informed the forum what he found out through official channels.

Is it possible PAF may also upgrade its AWACS capacity like Erieye to Global Eye??

So new 18-24 F16 blk 72 + All F 16 to be upgraded to V upgrade and then 20(+-) used Vipers. That means vipers are going to be 100+

So USA is giving “Ount kay mounh main chara”

Pakistan gave new life to USA by
1. Closing Kikra 1 saying oil was present, but now not present
2. Sabotaging CPEC
3. Entrapping back Pakistan in USA jaws
4. Putting Great Pakistani nation in IMF claws

All these happened are dreadful for China Pakistan Russia but new life for dying USA

So even 100 block 70 is very small thing

Polar world was tilting against USA, is thrown back in USA lap

Dear fellows Pakistan is the Pivot of bipolar world

Mine thing is all set nothing can stop it :D
While you are at it also deal for PW F-110 engines production in Pakistan.
These would increase sale potential of JF-15 block 3 to western counties along with GCE countries.

Could be that TPS-77 MRR mated with some Missile System coming in large numbers.

There is one more - I'm just contemplating, what to do.
This is indication that PAF will be getting some LIFT aircraft as well. Most likely they would be LM T-50FA. A very potent and effective solution towards self defence capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom