What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Well i m hugely disappointed with PAF's inventory.i know they are professional air force,but tell me which air force is termed as unprofessional.we are in 21st century and we are still using those chinese F-7's.(as i always hate chinese junk).we are still operating 40 year old Mirages.those Rose upgraded mirages are nothing.i feel sorry for my air warriors.where is our government ?can't they see our inventory need's modernization.yeah!they have started modernization program,but what are we getting chinese crap.on the other side of the border they have left no stone unturned to modernize their inventory.i know we can't compare themselves to our neighbor's purchasing power,but we wont stand a chance in case of war with india.many might disagree but i have my strong views against the official machinery.

Well i m hugely disappointed with PAF's inventory.i know they are professional air force,but tell me which air force is termed as unprofessional.we are in 21st century and we are still using those chinese F-7's.(as i always hate chinese junk).we are still operating 40 year old Mirages.those Rose upgraded mirages are nothing.i feel sorry for my air warriors.where is our government ?can't they see our inventory need's modernization.yeah!they have started modernization program,but what are we getting chinese crap.on the other side of the border they have left no stone unturned to modernize their inventory.i know we can't compare themselves to our neighbor's purchasing power,but we wont stand a chance in case of war with india.many might disagree but i have my strong views against the official machinery.

You going to pay for F-22? Khane ko roti nahi Pak mein..tum ko modern planes chahiyan. Minimum deterrence policy is in effect bhai. I dont think we are going to show supremacy anytime soon...until Pak economy is booming consistently.

SaW two or three mirages-3s over Karachi malir cantt .....near Jinnah terminal.........i think they were circling over it.............

got 3 videos of a bit bad quality..................just tell me how to upload them??????

i think now they r moving towards karachi.................the time was sharp 10 when i saw first mirage.........................

1100904839-1.jpg

This image looks to represent all classes of AC's PAF have.

JF-17
F-16
F-7PG
F-7
Mirage
A-5

You going to pay for F-22? Khane ko roti nahi Pak mein..tum ko modern planes chahiyan. Minimum deterrence policy is in effect bhai. I dont think we are going to show supremacy anytime soon...until Pak economy is booming consistently.

you got me slightly wrong brother.i m not saying we should just go and buy anything.i want our government to put money in our own research work.simply by buying chinese junk wont have any long term prospect.when they can fund a project in china why they can't fund their
own indigenous project.and why our government is so scared of india.i really don't see them as a threat right now.our government need to have a strategic plan to counter economic slumps.when i compare our population to India's the ratios are in India's favor.that's where my mind boggles.despite having a huge poor population they are on their road to become a superpower(or as the western media addresses them)and we still are starving for a good economic policy?the law makers need to take a serious attitude towards our economy other wise we ....

you got me slightly wrong brother.i m not saying we should just go and buy anything.i want our government to put money in our own research work.simply by buying chinese junk wont have any long term prospect.when they can fund a project in china why they can't fund their
own indigenous project.and why our government is so scared of india.i really don't see them as a threat right now.our government need to have a strategic plan to counter economic slumps.when i compare our population to India's the ratios are in India's favor.that's where my mind boggles.despite having a huge poor population they are on their road to become a superpower(or as the western media addresses them)and we still are starving for a good economic policy?the law makers need to take a serious attitude towards our economy other wise we ....

dude dont call Chinese things junk as they helped us & gave us military equipment when there was no one to give & dont forget that only due to them u r a nuclear power......................................& do u know y we r lacking behind becoz we never thanked ALLAH for giving us this homeland but Instead WE ALWAYS DEMANDED MORE & MORE.................WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U HERE ANY SAYING NOW PAKISTAN IS IN THE GOOD CONDITION....not even in 60s & 80s when we were in a lot better condition!!!!!
when Musharaf was there everyone was having Problems with him but now when he is no more we r still having problems VERY BIGGER ONEZ!!!!!

so please i request u all to THANK ALLAH............still In this condition....we r lot better then many countries in the world & prey for its progress!!!!!

& now get back to the topic.......instead of thinking for future procurements!!!!

own indigenous project
.and why our government is so scared of india.i really don't see them as a threat right now.our government need to have a strategic plan to counter economic slumps.when i compare our population to India's the ratios are in India's favor.that's where my mind boggles.despite having a huge poor population they are on their road to become a superpower(or as the western media addresses them)and we still are starving for a good economic policy?the law makers need to take a serious attitude towards our economy other wise we ....

firstly how is Chinese equipment junk? would love some more elaboration

Secondly developing a fighter jet is not easy; it takes years of R&D and without any real experience its even harder. We should thank Chinese who joined hands in JF17 project and we have more know-how about jet tech.
Why waste resources (which we already lack) to start from 0 when we can share and benefit from knowledge that Chinese already posses - saving us resources but fast tracks the whole shabang as well.

i do agree with your point regarding economic development! and we should be proud of PAF that under such circumstance they were able to achieve JF17 built exactly to our needs. :pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom