What's new

PAF, Designed For Destruction of Aggressors!

The PAF downed 2 of your jets, and swamped your entire AD network and there was nothing you did except screech on social media and the news.
One jet to be precise
And no the PAF didn't swamp any AD network. They were detected and challenged. Unlike IAF which went unchallenged a day earlier

The threat of launching missiles was quickly taken back when Pakistan threatened to launch 3 missiles for every one missiles they fire.
Does Pakistan even have that many conventional strike missiles? I bet Pakistani missile arnsenal is smaller than India's. And what's the authenticity of your claim.

One jet to be precise
And no the PAF didn't swamp any AD network. They were detected and challenged. Unlike IAF which went unchallenged a day earlier
It was two … SU-30 MKI was other .. proven like zillion times

Downing 8 jets without downing a similar number of Pakistani jets will agitate the indian government. There will be pressure to hit back. India will probably retaliate against military targets. It's a mistake for you to underestimate the possibility of a punitive response
That's war my brother..

Even in a school playground you learn that the bully will hit back..but what Muslims lack most today is courage and that's because they don't really believe. As I said lions lead by sheep. Even you are worried the Indians will hit back but you will be the 1st to admit their best are nowhere near our normal pilots.
The world would have been totally against the Indians as they started this and we would have had the psychological advantage as the indian pilots know they will die because of day 1

@Raj-Hindustani
You can share the space with your cousin @walterbibikow.

View attachment 910115
Now that's a response loool

One jet to be precise

Does Pakistan even have that many conventional strike missiles? I bet Pakistani missile arnsenal is smaller than India's. And what's the authenticity of your claim.
Lol. All strike packages on the 26th were contested by the PAF. Its a pure myth that it went uncontested.

Also it was 2 jets downed, 1 helicopter downed (friendly fire). Cope.

Also how were they contested when the su30mki and your M2K called bingo/radar problems. So who challenged them? Abhis mig 21? It was shot down. He couldn't even see any jet on his radar as it was heavily jammed. His wingman legged it back to base before he could even get into range.
Pakistan doesn't have any conventional strike missiles. All the pictures you see on the Internet are just photoshopped images. It's all fake :)

Lol. All strike packages on the 26th were contested by the PAF. Its a pure myth that it went uncontested.
Any M2K shot down ?
Also it was 2 jets downed, 1 helicopter downed (friendly fire). Cope.
The claim on the 2nd Jet was fake. It's as true as the indian claim of downing F16
Also how were they contested when the su30mki and your M2K called bingo/radar problems. So who challenged them?
The Su30s had to evade the amraams launched at them. All M2Ks are based in Gwalior , very far from kashmir.
Abhis mig 21? It was shot down. He couldn't even see any jet on his radar as it was heavily jammed. His wingman legged it back to base before he could even get into range.
It wasn't just his mig. The 51st squadron scrambled multiple migs from Srinagar to challenge you since it was the closest operational Base
Pakistan doesn't have any conventional strike missiles. All the pictures you see on the Internet are just photoshopped images. It's all fake :)
Again you're playing with words here. I didn't say that Pakistan doesn't have any conventional strike missiles , I just said that Pakistan doesn't have as many of them as India does.

Destruction you say aye?

82 die as missiles rain on Bajaur: Pakistan owns up to strike; locals blame US drones

The operation, he said, was launched following intelligence reports that the seminary was being used as a training facility for terrorist activities.

But local residents believe the air strike was carried out by fixed-wing US drones which fired hellfire missiles at the compound, killing all those inside the seminary, including its administrator Maulvi Liaqat Ali.

“Pakistani helicopters arrived 20 minutes later and fired rockets at the hillside,” one resident said.

1673111025467.png

Any M2K shot down ?

The claim on the 2nd Jet was fake. It's as true as the indian claim of downing F16

The Su30s had to evade the amraams launched at them. All M2Ks are based in Gwalior , very far from kashmir.

It wasn't just his mig. The 51st squadron scrambled multiple migs from Srinagar to challenge you since it was the closest operational Base

Again you're playing with words here. I didn't say that Pakistan doesn't have any conventional strike missiles , I just said that Pakistan doesn't have as many of them as India does.
Can you look up why modi said

If we had Rafaels? Ummmm

Glad to hear you are out of a coma.
This is now 2023....back in 2006 we were in thick of WOT.
And that excuses indiscriminate bombing of civilians and crimes against humanity? Funny thing is paf clowns weren't even informed of strikes but they still went ahead to take blame on behalf of gora masters.

That's war my brother..
How do you say that
Even you are worried the Indians will hit back but you will be the 1st to admit their best are nowhere near our normal pilots.

The world would have been totally against the Indians as they started this and we would have had the psychological advantage as the indian pilots know they will die because of day 1
And then claim Indian fighter pilots are scared. And "their best are nowhere near our normal pilots" ?? That's not how war works. You need to meet some pilots.

And that excuses indiscriminate bombing of civilians and crimes against humanity? Funny thing is paf clowns weren't even informed of strikes but they still went ahead to take blame on behalf of gora masters.
Lol you complain about those things but without them you would have never won the WOT.

Taliban would have at least partially, or completely taken over, and undoubtedly Pakistan would be in a very different condition today. (If it would even exist)

One jet to be precise
Wet dreams of Pajeets. You could boast about so much other things but you always have to choose the most obviously retarded and untrue thing

Yes your non-stealth fighters went completely undetected and unchallenged as they were covered in secret goa muttar that was scattering the radar waves 🤡

But then the very next day you forgot to apply the goa muttar coating as you were caught off guard so you received a total back door smashing.

Back
Top Bottom