What's new

PAF, Designed For Destruction of Aggressors!

I asked you for a source bro
I think it's you who should be coping right now, pentagon hasn't confirmed your count lol. All those media houses saying that the count took place cite Pakistani sources for the same. Meanwhile the pentagon hasn't even confirmed the existence of any such count.
I don't need to cope at all. I gave you a neutral source which stated the pentagon did not give a public statement for either matter, and that the FP report of the pentagon count still stands as the truth.

Um...dude. The pentagon count was NOT made by Pakistani media. It was first reported by Lara Seligman who is a Pentagon correspondent

Amraam C5 dosent fly for more than 105km you know lol. If it was set off by decoys it has to fall somehowere.
I know the range of the C5 Amraam. Also you telling me that the IAF can find the AMRAAM fragment in such a wide area within a few hours? Yea sure, this is the same IAF that took 6 months to admit it shot its own helicopter down.

On top of that, the AMRAAM proxy fused on its target. Cope.
Lol no, cope india was a well laid out exercise with defined objectives and planned scenarios. The situation on 27th February was spontaneous, the sukhois had to evade and the migs on CAP were scrambled to identify and challenge the intruders. Nothing similar at all.
Screenshot_20220501_225451.jpg

Bruh

The author of the article air commdore kaiser Tufail is obviously slightly biased in favour of PAF, although I must say he always tries his best to be neutral in his analysis . But here is a confession from the man himself taken from the article
"Su-30s were completely shocked when they were targeted by an F-16 with an AIM-120 missile at long range. Narrowly surviving an apparent proximity hit, both Su-30s scampered out of the area"
I don't need to cope at all. I gave you a neutral source which stated the pentagon did not give a public statement for either matter, and that the FP report of the pentagon count still stands as the truth.

Um...dude. The pentagon count was NOT made by Pakistani media. It was first reported by Lara Seligman who is a Pentagon correspondent

She apparently quoted two senior officials whilst refusing to give their identities or position in the US government , hardly credible. Meanwhile the pentagon hasn't even confirmed the existence of such a count.
I know the range of the C5 Amraam. Also you telling me that the IAF can find the AMRAAM fragment in such a wide area within a few hours? Yea sure, this is the same IAF that took 6 months to admit it shot its own helicopter down.

On top of that, the AMRAAM proxy fused on its target. Cope.
According to air commodore kaiser tufail
"Su-30s were completely shocked when they were targeted by an F-16 with an AIM-120 missile at long range. Narrowly surviving an apparent proximity hit, both Su-30s scampered out of the area"
Bruh bruh

The one thing I appreciate PAF for is timely and smooth acquisition of aircraft.

The author of the article air commdore kaiser Tufail is obviously slightly biased in favour of PAF, although I must say he always tries his best to be neutral in his analysis . But here is a confession from the man himself taken from the article
Air cmd Kaiser Tufail said that he does not have all the information that those currently serving in the PAF have. He has confirmed the hit with the information he has. Just some food for thought.
She apparently quoted two senior officials whilst refusing to give their identities or position in the US government , hardly credible. Meanwhile the pentagon hasn't even confirmed the existence of such a count.
Hahaha coping much? As I have said, lara seligman is a pentagon correspondent for FP. She has more credibility than your HT article. We all know the credibility of Indian media. Its all fake news.

According to air commodore kaiser tufail
Refer to my previous point
Bruh bruh

The one thing I appreciate PAF for is timely and smooth acquisition of aircraft.
Indeed a bruh moment. You don't even know your own IAF doctrine when it comes to its Mig21.

Back
Top Bottom