What's new

PAF Deploys to Northern Territories

INSHALLAH india will not attack

I find they will try to do something and cook stories like surgical strike again. They have to distract political opposition and earn on time favours from mindless countrymen before elections. Pakistan however should break their hands and legs to a point where they accept that the political defeat was a infect a less painful option.

I find they will try to do something and cook stories like surgical strike again. They have to distract political opposition and earn on time favours from mindless countrymen before elections. Pakistan however should break their hands and legs to a point where they accept that the political defeat was a infect a less painful option.
Pakistan can only do something when something actually happens. There is however no remedy for dreaming and than claiming Sir Gi Kal Strikes on Pakistan.

well recently one month ago in kargil sector we killed 7 indian soldiers n recapurted a post lost before.

I didn't hear that before. Is there any report about it out there?

I didn't hear that before. Is there any report about it out there?
i was near to that border area,visited with my friends.for three days movement of anything was closed....heard this news from soldiers their.

Twitter buzzing with this news.

''All intelligence reporting are confirming very heavy Indian troops & artillery deployment along the Line of Control in Kashmir. This is confirmed indicator of a planned Indian attack.... All Pakistani army units & PAF have been put on red alert. This is as serious as it can get.''

Hi is there any way our Pakistan army to deploy their tanks on Kashmir LOC
If possible how if not why didn’t we plan to do so
Any senior or learned member can answer my Qs
Thank you

What is you say on the matter?

''All intelligence reporting are confirming very heavy Indian troops & artillery deployment along the Line of Control in Kashmir. This is confirmed indicator of a planned Indian attack.... All Pakistani army units & PAF have been put on red alert. This is as serious as it can get.''

But activities over Karachi seems normal, this is not how PAF operates.

If north is on highest alert means all PAF should be on same level that is how they operates.

These people are sick in the head always talking about war and BS yet are cowards when it comes to action no side will gain shit they should seek peace and friendship and not be a$$holes all the time its annoying as shit GOD help us all.

even they come on borders 2001 standoff is not old news

Local media isn't reporting anything. why?

all countermeasures and necessary preparations have been made as threats seem imminent....the intl. suggest we might see some sort of S/strike in next 24 to 48 hrs ...with their preparation to hold Counterattack

Back
Top Bottom