What's new

PAF Deploys to Northern Territories

just look at the reply of Putin immediately after their jet was shot down by syrians due to the israeli interference in the air space. even putin acted like a bheegi bili when it comes to confronting israel and US so where we stand in the equation ? no where . with our economy already in tatters i think our govt and military wont take any emotional step. only some protests and statements of condemnation. the only option for paf in an event of IAF jets invading pak air space from west is to shoot the jets within pak air space if they can.
like I said if PAF does not retaliate than say goodbye to the future of our arm forces. Why would I want my tax money to be wasted on armed forces who are not ready to defend us. plus the government of IK can also say goodbye. What you said above I can expect this from Nawaz and Zardari but definitely not from the government of IK.

India is not in a position to capture territory of pakistan, but to safe guard its current border.There will no major war between India and Pakistan.It is up to pakistan to decide if they want another war by provoking India, since India never start any war in first place.

It is like provoking a tiger and expect the tiger to be nice with you.
So called Tigers are dying daily on LOC daily,
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...d-in-gunfight-at-loc/articleshow/65947513.cms

btw you don't need to give us lectures about peace/war cause if we look at the country you belong to....USA
-Invades smaller countries,loots resources,exits after destroying them completely.
-Nukes and wipes out 2 cities,killing millions.
-Creates proxies to destabilize other countries.
Thus mind your own business.

Hi IA will never attack directly as they are trying to fight a hybrid war with Pakistan
As we can see recently their stooges cross the Afghanistan and did the cowardly attack
On our soldiers in our territory now the catch for them is they are sacrificing double the quantity of their puppets while attacking on our border post but great loss of life is for us as we are
Loosing our well trained and die hard solidiers
So the conclusion is we should come hard on Afghanistan to stop this infiltration otherwise
Without firing a single bullet by Indians we are at loss
Or we can do vice versa in Kashmir which I think at the moment is little bit out of the scenario
Thank you

the question is from where they reached afghanistan ther jets without paksitani info ? or afghaniyoo ko apni auqaat pata hai

Last edited:
Hi IA will never attack directly as they are trying to fight a hybrid war with Pakistan
As we can see recently their stooges cross the Afghanistan and did the cowardly attack
On our soldiers in our territory now the catch for them is they are sacrificing double the quantity of their puppets while attacking on our border post but great loss of life is for us as we are
Loosing our well trained and die hard solidiers
So the conclusion is we should come hard on Afghanistan to stop this infiltration otherwise
Without firing a single bullet by Indians we are at loss
Or we can do vice versa in Kashmir which I think at the moment is little bit out of the scenario
Thank you

Hi imran sb
Farkhor Air Base is a military air base located near the town of Farkhor in Tajikistan, 130 kilometres south east of the capital Dushanbe. It is operated by the Indian Air Force in collaboration with the Tajikistan Air Force. Farkhor is India's first and only military base outside its territory.
Thank you
sir ji just look at it again this airstrip is not even operational let alone calling it airbase . no operational run way no hangers no apron fuel facility ATC nothing . road is crossing throw runway . it seems total destruction of base now even chopper can not land here .
fateh jhang airfield near my farm house is 100s time better then farkhor yard :D

Untitled.png

https://www.google.com/maps/place/37°28'12.4"N+69°22'51.2"E/@37.4690658,69.3786656,996m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d37.4701!4d69.3809?hl=en

Last edited:
pak should not make moves so as to put the army in more difficult situation. army is stretched wide all over the country and the frustration among the soldiers is getting high with every day. any deployment on eastern border for longer time will have negative impact on the psyche of PA soldiers. the chances of india -pak conventional or nuclear war are 0.0000000001%. 5th gen warfare is going on and it will remain so

If you think deployments come out of emotion and ill feeling then you are wrong. It comes on the basis of need, just like in 2002 and some other year when India mass deployed their troops along the border, reportedly ISI got the information and the Army mass deployed their troops ringing bells on both sides. Similarly, if Pakistan Air Force is deploying their assets towards the North, there is likely a reason behind it.

a statement by the indian army chief has caused so much terror in pakistan. pak should understand that india will never ever attack directly. they are clever people who know the art of 5th gen warfare. such statements are only for public consumption and winning elections.
I am pretty sure the Pak strategists also know this!!! They're just doing their parts to render it "make believe" for some folks whose senses work only when it's tangible....

India is not in a position to capture territory of pakistan, but to safe guard its current border.There will no major war between India and Pakistan.It is up to pakistan to decide if they want another war by provoking India, since India never start any war in first place.

It is like provoking a tiger and expect the tiger to be nice with you.

Says the Yankee whose Army has been stuck in Afghanistan for 16 years and still doesn't control more than 60% of the territory.

its not terror its preparing . what if they surprise send fighter jests drop some bombs and run away ? it will boost modi from ground to sky .
if I were a Pak strategist I would have periodically done it (drop bombs) myself to keep Modi always at the "sky high" level!!!! Pak needs Modi more than ever before....

Just election thing from indian side
Pak needs to go to the over-drive to ensure that Modi win!!!! There's simply no alternative to it!!! And, it shouldn't end there - Modi to be replaced by Yogi, and Yogi to be by some folks living in their cemeteries....

I think we need to look beyond just the military element but political as well. As to how we can cause pain to India politically as well. Strategy should not be only looking at ways on how to defend against any Indian misadventure but also identify targets in India which can bring us maximum shock and awe results and also very damaging to current Indian regime and establishment.

PAF should identify RSS training centers/assets near our border and bomb the crap out of them. Building the narrative that these are the nurseries of Hindu terrorists who are not only national security risk for Pakistan but India's own minorities. By doing so, we not only hitting where it hurt most to the current Indian establishment but also give confidence to the suppressed minorities in India which are feeling isolated and pressurised.

We need to up our game and play the fourth/fifth Gen warfare intelligently.
I am differing on one point - Modi needs to win the election!!!!

Yes yes and in 1965 your PM beg UN to save your country from India ( on video) ...and at home, all lies fed like PAK win 1965, in-fact during 1971 you already won in newspaper headlines, isnt? in 1971 - did you survive?

There was no PM of Pakistan during 1965 !!!!! Field Marshal Ayub Khan controlled and govern the country during the war. No one went to UN from Pakistani side but it was Shastri who ran to UN and begged them to stop the war. Believe the fake information which has been feed to you by your media about 1965. Our elders have seen the war and told us the stories about the 1965 war. And there are many newspapers of that time which claim Pakistani victory over every battle fought during 1965 war. BBC claim that Pakistan won 1965 war.

Last edited:
Yes yes and in 1965 your PM beg UN to save your country from India ( on video) ...and at home, all lies fed like PAK win 1965, in-fact during 1971 you already won in newspaper headlines, isnt? in 1971 - did you survive?

Your india is no tiger nor ever will be its more like a puss and don't live in Bollywood lol lmao with its pathetic and coward armed forces you Indians just cant digest that and love to live bollywood fantasy land haha.

Back
Top Bottom