Not open for further replies.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
paf.jpg

May be photoshop, but excellent work.

Why is the jet white/grey? Every other picture its a dark color.

photo shopped picture, the original jet is jf-17

Nice job on the photo shop though. :tup:

:victory:

The original picture was with a JF-17 .. some one used the same colors and parts of the fuselage and converted that to J-31 !

Now, that is the type of Photoshop skills Iranian ministry of defense production should be looking for.

Definitely PS...front landing gear is not the same. Also, the watermark "military-photoshops.blogspot.com" is another clue.

From the website:

...If a picture doesnt have the blog address as a watermark, it means it was not edited by me. Also we intentionally photoshoped these picture in a low quality photo manipulation, because we dont want anyone to repost this as the truth.

exact its nose and tail looks like F-35..and if you see the sitting of the crew you will defiantly came to the point

if it's a PS Then I must say it's a great work because I still couldn't find out what/where/how exactly is the work done ?

Mate you created a new thread for this? Its a ps from one of the 2010 Zuhai pictures. How could you have not seen it before? Came out way before any one knew what J-31 looked like or if there was one J-31. It was supposed to be the sealthier JF-17.

Original must be something like this:
JF-17ThunderFighterJetsfromNo26SquadronBlackSpidersinZhuhaiAirShow20102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom