What's new

PAF conducted Hawk Eye Exercise

Axis Of Logic

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just in heard that Pakistan Air Force conducted what was one of the most advanced air combat exercise Hawk Eye today.
Details :P- PAF understands challenges it faces, India to the East, ISAF to the West. What perfect time for such air exercise to shun any ill motive-- F-16s were at their top game today.
Flyboys established air supremacy in today's air exercise allowing their comrades go bomb the heck out. --
PAF Mirage fighters engaged their
targets with pin point accuracy in air exercise crushing any anticipated over ambitiousness by the enemy.--
Pakistan's pride JF-17 Thunders
participated in today's air combat
exercise in multirole--Alhamdulillah proved equal to the task.--
Today PAF fighters charged fiercely all over Pak airspace to consolidate the modern aerial warfare tactics sending a strong message across.

Can't post the Source

Just in heard that Pakistan Air Force conducted what was one of the most advanced air combat exercise Hawk Eye today.
Details :P- PAF understands challenges it faces, India to the East, ISAF to the West. What perfect time for such air exercise to shun any ill motive-- F-16s were at their top game today.
Flyboys established air supremacy in today's air exercise allowing their comrades go bomb the heck out. --
targets with pin point accuracy in air exercise crushing any anticipated over ambitiousness by the enemy.--
Today PAF fighters charged fiercely all over Pak airspace to consolidate the modern aerial warfare tactics sending a strong message across.

Can't post the Source

Sending strong message but media cannot report it.:cheesy:

story achi hai!! Ise member secton me post karo. Sab logo ka haq hai mijaj halka karne ka!! :P

you guys have no radars ?:confused:

LOL..nice joke..by the way,IAF or Indian media willn't report it until Pakistan officially reports about it.. :lol:

by the way,is ISAF a threat to you???all I heard that drone attacks were conducted under ISI's permission.. :undecided:

LOL..nice joke..by the way,IAF or Indian media willn't report it until Pakistan officially reports about it.. :lol:

by the way,is ISAF a threat to you???all I heard that drone attacks were conducted under ISI's permission.. :undecided:

drones ? sab ganda hai per dhandha hai ye . ISI lolz my back they have no idea whats going on they were good now useless .

ISAf !!! is not a threat, till it say so, i dont think NATO is interested in opening a front with Pakistan or Afghans. PAF excersise is practical in nature, they have to VALIDATE their opeartional plans !!

may bachpan say sun he raha hoo PAF ye tu PAF woh na kargil may nazar aye he kabhe ye Airforce na he kabhe Drone kay samnay bas exercise kar kar kay he morale chal raha hey inka lol

infact aslyat tu ye hey kay PAF F16 apni marzi sa na tu ksei CHINA Airforce Exercise may laykar ja sakhtay hain na he kaheen aur... ub tu samaj he gaye hogay kyoo! lol kiska STRING ATTACHED hey... aur exercise karnay chalay hain NATO/ISAF kay khelaaf lol

The OP is 100% right about the exercise, I heard the IAF had also participated and that is where they got warned.

Sorry I too Can't post the Source

I think this thread is the product of OP,s imagination.I can,t find any other source regarding this info.

_56248291_jex_1210031_de27-1.jpg

Can't post the Source

:coffee:
:pop:
:D
:laughcry:
:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom