What's new

PAF come show your love and appreciation

شہید کی جو موت ہے، وہ قوم کی حیات ہے۔
لہو جو ہے شہید کا، وہ قوم کی زکوۃ ہے۔

These lyrics always hit one harder than a train! :pakistan:

Also the below gem is one of my personal favorites.

Last edited:

Love this one:
Video is heart touching like Jawaad Ahmed ki yeh dosti :p:

Probably the greatest PAF song ever;
I agree..interestingly there arent may on PAF ....Many on PA and ISPR!

Second to none motherf@k3rs

second to absolutely nobody

My heart bleeds green watching these guys

PAF is our pride. But I think " In Fizaon mein " is the best PAF song.
I was annoyed at first, then told to be patient by none other than our own @AgNoStiC MuSliM. I never doubted just wanted them to do what they do best.

To the Pakistani Airforce my love, respect and prayers for keeping the fatherland safe.
Oh I usually go with sweets every year at RIAT to see the PAF, this year I'm going with flowers haha.

PAF-Logo-1-600x360.jpg

oh lala the conflict has not ended.
It has. Indian ambassador to russia has given a statement saying they have no plans for airstrikes in Pakistan.

I think PAF should sing this to IAF about the F16 shot down:

:angel:

An everlasting song by Alamgir. In 80s-90 PAF was at pinnacle of Air Combat technology. But as 90s went on they didnt move ahead with the times.

All eyes on AZM FGF right now. It is crucial for PAF future and future of our nation. If enemy sees us weak. They will want to attack.
I was annoyed at first, then told to be patient by none other than our own @AgNoStiC MuSliM. I never doubted just wanted them to do what they do best.

To the Pakistani Airforce my love, respect and prayers for keeping the fatherland safe.
Oh I usually go with sweets every year at RIAT to see the PAF, this year I'm going with flowers haha.

PAF-Logo-1-600x360.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom