What's new

PAF chief to attend F-16 ceremony in Texas

Stealth u are pushing the button too fast haaaaaaaaaaaaaa u r right

lol yaa.... Actually American playing this with pakistan

India To Israel

India :hitwall: (Yaar Kya kar rahay ho) => :blah:Israel (Acha na mana karta ho apnay daddy ko kay na day inko Asla,

Israel To America

Israel
:hitwall:(oo hello mat do inko weapon => :yahoo: American ;) (may kon sa day raha ho khali appreciate karkay wapis bhejdonga as usual)

America To Pakistan

American
:argh: (GOODWORK but do more OK) => :blink: Pakistan (heen Acha ok :S)

@Last

India and Israel :bunny:(Balay Balay)

PS: phir bhi ham kut charengay inko dekhna! lol

Last edited:
if we really foing to have them by the end of 2010
then we should invest the money already allocated for j-10
on further buyings of another optional 18 f-16s

During his US visit, the PAF chief would also put his signatures on one of the aircraft manufactured for Pakistan, the source said.

First flight of the F-16 equipped with the new tanks was in March 2003. Greece is the launch customer for the CFT.

I knew that but anyways thanks for the effort.

In reference to the lines contained in the news that ACM would put his signatures on F-16 manufactured for PAF.What i wanted to ask was that the particular F-16 shown in the pic posted by abbass, Is it the one that is to be delievered to pakistan or is its just a generic pic of blk52+?

regards,
taha

f-16 hmmmmmmmmm........ arnt we ghtetting more not block 50 52 standard but A B standard alot of videos on youtube say that by 2015 we will have around 110 f 16 or 116 is it truee????

f-16 hmmmmmmmmm........ arnt we ghtetting more not block 50 52 standard but A B standard alot of videos on youtube say that by 2015 we will have around 110 f 16 or 116 is it truee????

Here you go:

PAF has 43 F-16's (these also include F-16's delievered to pakistan after 9/11)

2 of PAF's F-16's are with LM in USA for MLU(so presently only 41 F-16's are with Pakistan)

2 F-16's destined for PAF were directly delievered to LM for MLU

so 41+2+2=45 blk 15 F-16's

we ordered 18 blk 52+ F-16's

So we at present can only say PAF in future will have 63 F-16's.

We have option to order 18 more blk 52+ planes but this option has not been exercised yet

Also around 12 of pakistani F-16's sanctioned in 90's are still with US forces but as US is not ready to release them i don't think there is any chane that we will get those planes.

so we will have 63 F-16's if everything goes well.

about youtube well we pakistanis get a bit over-patriotic sometimes :rofl:

What i wanted to ask was that the particular F-16 shown in the pic posted by abbass, Is it the one that is to be delievered to pakistan or is its just a generic pic of blk52+?
I think its just a generic picture because according to: GlobalSecurity - Pakistan - F-16
the production of eighteen F-16C/D Block 52 aircraft is underway: four aircraft to be ready in June 2010; four aircraft in August 2010; five aircraft in October 2010; four aircraft in Dec 2010; and, one aircraft in December 2011.
Sounds like a long time to spend just flight-testing a new F-16.

Perhaps a couple months ago pilots from F16 Squadrons are in USA for the course on those F16s..

I think this will be a welcome boost.

So.. In 2010

First squadron of JF-17
First Erieye
First New F-16 block 52

Lots of good news ahead, Inshallah.

Well i would like to really belive this news more then anything ! but to be real on the reailty & honest side i think we need proof of this news or some source! can't just belive it on ones say in all due respect!

Well i would like to really belive this news more then anything ! but to be real on the reailty & honest side i think we need proof of this news or some source! can't just belive it on ones say in all due respect!

I think link is also provided on previous page, Bro.

18 new Block 52 F-16s will put some hustle behind PAF's muscle. This is great!:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom