What's new

PAF chief to attend F-16 ceremony in Texas

in near future our inventory will be around 90 that will be great increase in PAF muscle alon with j10b's anf jf-17 if things will go smooth and am sure PAF is also planing to counter MRCA

USAF and US Gov already appriciate 1000 of times to our Airforce etc now we really dont need any sort of more appriciate (do more do more work) we need F16 not only Statements and words

WE NEED F16s immediatly!! we dont have enough time for listenin American BS apprication to our gov and military officals Talk Straight forward WE NEED weapons!

Last edited:
devistating fighter jet F 16 power ruled the skies all over the world

Any one! please tell me what the hell is this machine???

:what: i think you wanted to ask whom this F-16 is intended for?

well i would also love to know that.Is it for Pakistan?

regards,
taha :pakistan:

thanx abbas i didnt find any link to update image

Dear ark80...

let me help u to understand how to paste an image here...

if u want to upload an image which is in ur computer then u should goto this site ImageShack® - Image Hosting and upload the image there, it will instantly give u a link, please copy that link and then come to this message box and paste that link between these two tags

THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY, HOPE U UNDERSTAND...ALL THE BEST:tup::pakistan:

Old F16 look more sexy aggressive and hot as compare to New F16 with ugly Fuel tanks :P

Old F16 look more sexy aggressive and hot as compare to New F16 with ugly Fuel tanks :P

Agreed! this is one ugly machine.... Correct me if I am wrong but aren't these fuel tanks added by Israel? I mean designed for Israel needs for long range F-16?

Stealth u are pushing the button too fast haaaaaaaaaaaaaa u r right

:what: i think you wanted to ask whom this F-16 is intended for?

well i would also love to know that.Is it for Pakistan?

regards,
taha :pakistan:

First flight of the F-16 equipped with the new tanks was in March 2003. Greece is the launch customer for the CFT.

F-16 with conformal fuel tanks (CFT):

da718a94e0415cd87a5149fe7b3ef110.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom