What's new

PAF Chief in Washington

I am not concerned about whether they'll know the flight path or not my concern is they'll know where their plane is? And if your answer is yes then how can we trust them right now that they wont ditch us and share the information with IAF. I am quiet aware of the fact how close Russia and China are and our friendship with China has brought us close to Russia as well. However on the other hand we can see India's friendship with Russian can be compared to China and Pakistan. All I am saying at the moment although Su-35 is the best thing we can get but it must not be the only thing we should relay on because if we do that it means we have learned nothing from the past (I mean F-16 and USA's embargo), if we are going for a 4+ gen fighter it must be a combination of Russian and Chinese flankers.

As far as Russia and China having a base in Pakistan is concerned I highly doubt that happening. Though there are high chances that China might station some of its vessels near Gwadar once PCEC opens but again that would cause some eyebrows to rise and some butthurts.
Sorry ,
Once again , you seems out of touch of the realiy that China is the single biggest investor of everything in Russia these days ?
With China , as its cash god , Russia isn't interested in what ever may INDIA can offer to them ?
Those golden days of Russia - India friendship was long gone , & it was India which dumped Russia , the time it needed them most ?
Having a joint military base , is not much a problem if its under Pakistani military command ?
& its not mission impossible at all ?
Mean while Sharif shortens visit to US - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Russia won't , embargo us in case we buy , its SU-35 cause we have our gruntiour China , in any deal ?
So its not what we have with USA ?
Stop comparing , cause in between us & america there was no one ?
We were played as their will , but in case of Russia , no we won't ?

Just put one thing in your mind , Brits would never deal with us , without getting any advise from USA ?
So either , you deal with Brits or Yankees for them it same bussines out there ?
Well if we will never try we will never know if we can get them or not. As i said we can get the deal as long as president Obama is in office. Once new president comes in white house then maybe we will see pressure from US on Brits. So the time is now.

Air chief has just met prime minister N.S, PAF missions in operation zarb-e-azb were the matter of discussion, at least this is what is being reported . . . Geo news ticker.

CRRZRM2WsAAhWVF.png

Well if we will never try we will never know if we can get them or not. As i said we can get the deal as long as president Obama is in office. Once new president comes in white house then maybe we will see pressure from US on Brits. So the time is now.
Sorry , Brits & Yankees are natural born , allies they don't decide things on behalf of few presidents going in or even coming out of white house ?
Right now as we all know pretty well that , american,s have the mind set of being the policemen of this world , & Brits are just an old clerk in their huge office ?
That's deal is out question , we can go for Russians or Chinese for 4++ or 5th generation fighters but not the west ?

In addition many posts deleted and many threads closed... one attempt to kill, where my co-passenger died on spot.

No more discussion after this... neither i need to read a word more of your post.
Thank you the feeling is mutual.
Regards

Air chief has just met prime minister N.S, PAF missions in operation zarb-e-azb were the matter of discussion, at least this is what is being reported . . . Geo news ticker.
Let's speculate Sir !
That are we preparing to have a secret show of our air born nuclear assests ?
So Americans can know the level of our tech before we get any deal from them ?

China's air force can launch long-range precise strikes - World - DAWN.COM
Things are changing at fast pace , our big bro is preparing for long shots ,we need the same but at precise level ?

What?
To me it seems more f-16's coming in, it's been expected for quite a while now.
More F-16S more lollipops but , at least after that we can deal with Russia without any hurdle ?I see SU-35 coming in ?lolzz
Apart of few , remaining F-16S ?
I don't think our , military leadership is willing to get more of these show pieces ?
But you never know .

Let's speculate Sir !
That are we preparing to have a secret show of our air born nuclear assests ?
So Americans can know the level of our tech before we get any deal from them ?

That possibility cannot be overlooked or dismissed.
The west already has the Pakistan economy by the balls (pardon the expression) and they can pull the proverbial plug on our economy any time they want if we do not toe their so called line. An issue the current govt. has compounded even more during its tenure (by its steady borrowing) and there doesn't seem to be any solution in sight.

These are very crucial matters and we will know only much later what actually happened.

We had one of the instructors of UAEAF here on the forum. We are glad that our contribution helped UAEAF become a very professional fighting force which is now well on its way to total self sufficiency.

Mushaf's loss was devastating for PAF because we lost the cream of PAF with an exceptional commander. The current PAF commander is cut from the same cloth and PAF is back on its old feet as far as command quality is concerned.
Whereas ACM Mushaf Mir's loss was a great one, we must not downplay the role of Rao Qamar Sulaiman who although he kept things very low key, stabilized the PAFand made good progress with the JFT. Most importantly from the technical aspect he made sure that PAF was on war footing at all times. So we must give him his due share of praise.
Regards

That possibility cannot be overlooked or dismissed.
The west already has the Pakistan economy by the balls (pardon the expression) and they can pull the proverbial plug on our economy any time they want if we do not toe their so called line. An issue the current govt. has compounded even more during its tenure (by its steady borrowing) and there doesn't seem to be any solution in sight.

These are very crucial matters and we will know only much later what actually happened.
Yes my friend !
Things are looking shaky a bit , but I think , we can enter into a deal , just freezing our nuclear programe to its current level ,& can regester our war heads ?

Which ,I think , we have more then enough ?
& for that , we can get total written off of our dam loans ?
More heavy gadgets minus - FI6s ?lolzz
Hope you can add some thing more ?
Right now American s are to busy , showering Patel's on our military , leadership & as for political mafia , its already into their nest ?

Last edited:
Sorry , Brits & Yankees are natural born , allies they don't decide things on behalf of few presidents going in or even coming out of white house ?
Right now as we all know pretty well that , american,s have the mind set of being the policemen of this world , & Brits are just an old clerk in their huge office ?
That's deal is out question , we can go for Russians or Chinese for 4++ or 5th generation fighters but not the west ?
I am sorry to say the kind of attitude you have shows the real lack of confidence. Do you think Indians ko kisi pagal kuttay nay kata ha that they went for rafales instead of SU35? Their M2000s and Rafales Trust me when i say this
1. 72 SU35 will end up costing us more than if not equal to EF. Integrating the new platform like SU35 from scratch will be longer and expensive option compare to Eurofighter. We can train crews in Saudi Arabia and if we really go for EF we can invite Saudis EF to Pakistan for exercise way before EFs comes to Pakistan. We will have maintenance as well as flying crew ready for job on day 1. We cant do that in regard to SU35 since no one close to us uses such platform and i am not talking about PLAAFs SU30s.
2. We wont have to place separate orders for Armament and will have weapons hot when EF arrives in Pakistan.
3. Ammunition and missiles such as AIM-120s, AIM-9,AGM-65 Maverick,AGM-88 are used by both f16s and EF and are being used by Saudis,Turkey and UAE some countries which are our allies. They can provide us with all of above in case of serious emergency. No such case in SU35s.
4. Uncle sam is giving us N deal and will ask us to not to pursue long range missiles, We can agree to it on the condition that they wont bloc our EF deal with Brits if they cant offer us F35 for our security.
Last point and with this i will rest my case for Eurofighter. Right now US and Brits know that Pakistan is looking for an aircraft and SU35 is a possibility. It will put Pakistan in Russian camp.US and Brits would never ever in their wildest dreams would like that to happen. We can ask for F35s as Mastan Khan suggested but in reality we wont get them for atleast another 15 years. EF is much more of a possibility than F35s. If Allah blessed us with good economy and we bring our self up then we can look to replace F16s with F35s. I hope it makes sense to you. Be bold dude never assume something is just impossible. Our faith is with Almighty who can change hearts of even the stone hearted ones.
There was a woman she use to pray to God everyday and asked everyday that God please let me win a lottery. One day God spoke to Angels and instructed them to grant her wish. Days go by and she keeps asking again and again. God asked angels that' i instructed you to grant her wish whats the matter? 'Angel reply' Oh Almighty i am ready to grant her wish but in order to win the lottery she needs to play the lottery which she never does'.

Last edited:
I am sorry to say the kind of attitude you have shows the real lack of confidence. Do you think Indians ko kisi pagal kuttay nay kata ha that they went for rafales instead of SU35? Their M2000s and Rafales Trust me when i say this
1. 72 SU35 will end up costing us more than if not equal to EF. Integrating the new platform like SU35 from scratch will be longer and expensive option compare to Eurofighter. We can train crews in Saudi Arabia and if we really go for EF we can invite Saudis EF to Pakistan for exercise way before EFs comes to Pakistan. We will have maintenance as well as flying crew ready for job on day 1. We cant do that in regard to SU35 since no one close to us uses such platform and i am not talking about PLAAFs SU30s.
2. We wont have to place separate orders for Armament and will have weapons hot when EF arrives in Pakistan.
3. Ammunition and missiles such as AIM-120s, AIM-9,AGM-65 Maverick,AGM-88 are used by both f16s and EF and are being used by Saudis,Turkey and UAE some countries which are our allies. They can provide us with all of above in case of serious emergency. No such case in SU35s.
4. Uncle sam is giving us N deal and will ask us to not to pursue long range missiles, We can agree to it on the condition that they wont bloc our EF deal with Brits if they cant offer us F35 for our security.
Last point and with this i will rest my case for Eurofighter. Right now US and Brits know that Pakistan is looking for an aircraft and SU35 is a possibility. It will put Pakistan in Russian camp.US and Brits would never ever in their wildest dreams would like that to happen. We can ask for F35s as Mastan Khan suggested but in reality we wont get them for atleast another 15 years. EF is much more of a possibility than F35s. If Allah blessed us with good economy and we bring our self up then we can look to replace F16s with F35s. I hope it makes sense to you. Be bold dude never assume something is just impossible. Our faith is with Almighty who can change hearts of even the stone hearted ones.
There was a woman she use to pray to God everyday and asked everyday that God please let me win a lottery. One day God spoke to Angels and instructed them to grant her wish. Days go by and she keeps asking again and again. God asked angels that' i instructed you to grant her wish whats the matter? 'Angel reply' Oh Almighty i am ready to grant her wish but in order to win the lottery she needs to play the lottery which she never does'.
Seems like a dream plan ,from you ?lolxx
Su-35s are rare but technogicaly , another advance version of flankers ?
Our co-operation with China is far more greater then of KSA ?
& China has longer experiences of flankers then any one else in the world even then India ?
Check the , history ?lolzz
Realisticly , speaking EURO-FIGHTER OR TYPHON EVEN rafael s are more problematic then any of falnkers in use of our greatest of friends CHINA ?
Our pilots has flyed more flankers then , any of western plateforms in the world ?
If we can get our hands on SU- 35 s , our chinese friends , will assists dearly with us to have any god dammed solutions we ever needed to ?
Brits or French ,or Yankees , won't share our pains & sarows cause , they don't share our lands ?
House of Saud's are very pissed off on us , cause we didn't send our troops to fight a filthy war for them ?
We are not at the same page as you are trying hard to push on with your ,cool internet connection ?
I think China has more , of every thing for sharing with us then a BANANNA REPUBLIC like KSA ?
FKANKERs are the future , euro fighters , typhoons , rafaels or what so ever , are nothing compare to F-35 ?
Then none of EU brother hood is , keen to have a competition for , the F-35s ?
Ni they dont ?
But Russia & China will have too ?
cause thata what is need for their survival ?
INDIAN wishes for having its own , fighter jet still couldn't has reached , to any realistic situation ?
They live in a world they have created for them selves ? Bollywood $ure dam LCA is the best flying jet fighter in the world ?lolzz
They are running behind a ghost which never can exists ?MMRCA ?LOLZZX
so in the end your argument has been trashed on the basses if our friendship with KSA or CHINA ?
just tell me , who is more power full economicly & militarly ?China or KSA ?
BTW you should Google how many airfighter , jets we have buyed & co- produced with China ?
Then of KSA ?
KSA can't give us a single , screw if america or Britain says to halt ?

Yes my friend !
Things are looking shaky a bit , but I think , we can enter into a deal , just freezing our nuclear programe to its current level ,& can regester our war heads ?

Which ,I think , we have more then enough ?
& for that , we can get total written off of our dam loans ?
More heavy gadgets minus - FI6s ?lolzz
Hope you can add some thing more ?
Right now American s are to busy , showering Patel's on our military , leadership & as for political mafia , its already into their nest ?

Hope we don't have to give up or compromise too much.
Because we are not going to get much in return i.e. we are not going to get anything from the US that is going to make the conventional balance of power any less unfavorable vis-à-vis India. It will be peanuts compared to what we will be compromising. But enough, I think, to fill the pockets of our political leaders.

We should still be negotiating for force multipliers like ... APG-83 SABR AESA Radars, Legion IRST, AIIM-9X, Raytheon MALD (Miniature Air Launched Decoys ... that fool enemy radars), Advanced DRFM Jammers and AIM-120D ... in return.

Don't know if we will get any of the above and the most we can expect to get are some used F-16s.

Back
Top Bottom