What's new

PAF cadet caught in sex scandal in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! The kid screwed his whole career just because of few hormones.He should have just jerked off more often to avoid this kind of stuff.Won't get any promotions for sure and might get court martial because of a small mistake.

You call this a small mistake ? No doubt he did what he did.

MMS scandals.. somehow the phone always gets found by someone else.. ;)

Damn! The kid screwed his whole career just because of few hormones.He should have just jerked off more often to avoid this kind of stuff.Won't get any promotions for sure and might get court martial because of a small mistake.

Promotions? He is out of the PAF without a shadow of doubt unless someone with a really big stick can wag it to influence the decision of the AHQ in this regard. This is not about the PAF or the student himself, this is about miserable representation of the country.

Unfortunately where you have high achievers winning the Overseas baton and Sword at other foreign military academies, you also get a few bad apples.

Ab yeh pakistan ka naam asay Roshan karay gay Keep it up:rofl:

Come on guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves here:

AN air force cadet studying at the scandal-hit Australian Defence Force Academy has been suspended after he was allegedly caught secretly filming a female cadet while she was showering.

There is an allegation. Let the case proceed per the applicable laws, and judge the cadet in the light of whatever verdict is given but NOT before then.

Come on guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves here:

There is an allegation. Let the case proceed per the applicable laws, and judge the cadet in the light of whatever verdict is given but NOT before then.

S'true..
Possible somebody framed him, took his phone when the innocent chap wasn't aware.. wondering where his phone went..

Who knows..
lets hope the Aussies dont decided to act Pakistani and do the "guilty till proven innocent" routine.

S'true..
Possible somebody framed him, took his phone when the innocent chap wasn't aware.. wondering where his phone went..

Who knows..
lets hope the Aussies dont decided to act Pakistani and do the "guilty till proven innocent" routine.

Exactly. Just as I insisted with the RD affair, we must WAIT for the law to take its course.

beautiful . Has it leaked on the net ?

hardly...the first 2 results on google brought links to this thread, another one on another Pak forum, and a link to some local gazetta e-paper.

@ Blain -- excellent post. The bad apples will be weeded out. Better for it to happen now than later. For the most part, the pilots in PAF have been excellent ambassadors and based at least on accounts i've read on exchanges -- they are well-received and bond well with their foreign counterparts --- free of any untoward incidents.

I don't believe this.. A cadet who is chosen for foreign scholarship needs to be a moron to do this.......

hardly...the first 2 results on google brought links to this thread, another one on another Pak forum, and a link to some local gazetta e-paper.

@ Blain -- excellent post. The bad apples will be weeded out. Better for it to happen now than later. For the most part, the pilots in PAF have been excellent ambassadors and based at least on accounts i've read on exchanges -- they are well-received and bond well with their foreign counterparts --- free of any untoward incidents.

Arrggh... if you guys can get through to that guy through your contacts then please get it from him and PM me . Thanks .

Arrggh... if you guys can get through to that guy through your contacts then please get it from him and PM me . Thanks .

That is wrong too.

The female cadet has a right to her privacy which must not be violated any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom