What's new

PAF 1965 BBC Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good ...listened that many times ,personally i think we must come out of this glorious past now ,and better concentrate on how to match our strength with our adversary.

PAF has a great past ,i even more brighter future .....:pakistan:

Last edited:
Great past....

.....and an even better future!

Sorry, but i posted this post only to revive this thread again...I want all to see this again and again and again and again and again...........................infinite times.

and i will keep reviving it in future.

Aw some... Pilots of PAF you really make us proud...

:)

Do u have any videos of 2009-10 stating the same :cheers:

The footage is of No.19 Squadron boys during the 1965 war, who were speaking from personal experience, any such talk now would be rational and out of place, no doubt the PAF will deliver when the time comes.

MMMmmm. your comment reflect your envy:P. And don't spoil the thread.

answering to ur sarcastic question, Pakistan is a country which has produced unmatched personalities in the past and will keep producing it in the future, INSHAALLAH.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistanis feel proud to wear their own colour, unlike u ashamed of wearing ur own falg.

I will request moderators to stop these kind of people to spoil this thread.

oay hoay hoay hoay! by ja by ja kara diti sarkar.
kya kehnay bhae kya kehnay. pat k rakh dita c, ty hun v pat k rakh deya'n gy. bas waila lagan deyo zara.

ausum words by our ghazis IAF always be on run Untill ALMIGHTY ALLAH is with us i hope govt should give better jets to paf wars win in skies today and PAF is one of the best in the world best or equal to USA

ausum words by our ghazis IAF always be on run Untill ALMIGHTY ALLAH is with us i hope govt should give better jets to paf wars win in skies today and PAF is one of the best in the world best or equal to USA

no need of super duper jets. PAF has before on several occasions destroyed indian jets, which were supposed to be best at that time, by their inferior jets e.g., 110 indian jet were destroyed in 1965 and lost only 18.:pakistan:

Last edited:
no need of super duper jets. PAF has before on several occasions destroyed indian jets, which were supposed to be best at that time, by their inferior jets e.g., 110 indian jet were destroyed in 1965 and lost only 18.:pakistan:

Yeah ! Yeah ...

And yesterday martians landed in Karachi...

ALLAH PE TAKWA HO AUR ALLAH KI RAZA HASIL HO TU JOI CHEEZ NA MUMKIN NAHE us jang main ALLAH ki MADAD PAF ke sath thi jisna india ke naye ladka jets ko purana jets se dhair kar diya humen ALLAH pe takwa karni chaheya

ALLAH PE TAKWA HO AUR ALLAH KI RAZA HASIL HO TU JOI CHEEZ NA MUMKIN NAHE us jang main ALLAH ki MADAD PAF ke sath thi jisna india ke naye ladka jets ko purana jets se dhair kar diya humen ALLAH pe takwa karni chaheya

very very true bro......:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom