What's new

PAF 1965 BBC Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ! Yeah ...

And yesterday martians landed in Karachi...

no no, InAF crushed PAF in 1965,lol, this is more funny as has been claimed by india according to british journalist. Journalist was interviewing souls of dead pilots,, lol

i will advise u (karan) to take a cup of coffee and enjoy this great great song

Last edited by a moderator:
just some of the propaganda video at war time. you also did it in '71.

propaganda video by BBC, do you want to say that England was supporting Pakistan in 1965.. lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:

remember InAF pilots were flying British jets, not PAF pilots.....:azn::victory:

Last edited:

I will also advise u to enjoy above song... and take a cup of coffee. That will refresh ur mind.:lol:

I'm not saying that your pilots were ordinary, I respect them. I'm just saying that your government were using these video as a propaganda tool. even in '71 your newspapers were printing that you are winning even on 16th dec when you surrendered.

Actually India fought 2 conventional wars with Pakistan in 1948 and 1965 and Pakistan captured terroritory in Kashmir in both wars. India then setup 27 Muqti bani camps to spread terrorism in East Pakistan. Pakistan Army did not surrender because they were not brave enough to fight India. My uncle served in E.Pakistan and Bangalis use to spit on them during street patrols and majority of the Army was from West Pakistan and none of them wanted to die for the Bangalis. I am glad they surrendered instead of losing precious lives for useless Bengalis. Do not forget the terrorist camps that India setup for the Muqti Bani terrorists now it complains about terrorist camps in Pakistan. India is just getting back what it gave us first.

I'm not saying that your pilots were ordinary, I respect them. I'm just saying that your government were using these video as a propaganda tool. even in '71 your newspapers were printing that you are winning even on 16th dec when you surrendered.

neutral stats shows that even in 71 Pakistan's performance was superb,
and surrender was because of Bangali betrayal.

3:1 ratio was tilted in our direction.

And how Pakistan can use BBC for propaganda. The video above is by BBC, not by any Pakistan channel. And again reminding u that indians were using British jets in 1965,than how Pakistan can use British channel for its own advantage. think.

neutral stats shows that even in 71 Pakistan's performance was superb,
and surrender was because of Bangali betrayal.

3:1 ratio was tilted in our direction.

And how Pakistan can use BBC for propaganda. The video above is by BBC, not by any Pakistan channel. And again reminding u that indians were using British jets in 1965,than why British will support Pakistan. think.

I'm not saying anything about kills.
it was 3:1 ratio by neutral source. OK ,fine, I'm not arguing it.
Video was BBC but people talking in the video were not BBC guy, they were pakistanis. aren't they? BBC guy doesn't know that pak people talking to the video are saying truth.

why I'm doubting this video and conceder it as a propaganda video is because of the track record.
Do you know in '71,dec 16 when your army unconditionally surrendered, newspapers in pak were printing their headline 'WAR TILL VICTORY' to just keep you guys(general public) in dark.

I'm not saying anything about kills.
it was 3:1 ratio by neutral source. OK ,fine, I'm not arguing it.
Video was BBC but people talking in the video were not BBC guy, they were pakistanis. aren't they? BBC guy doesn't know that pak people talking to the video are saying truth.

why I'm doubting this video and conceder it as a propaganda video is because of the track record.
Do you know in '71,dec 16 when your army unconditionally surrendered, newspapers in pak were printing their headline 'WAR TILL VICTORY' to just keep you guys(general public) in dark.

i u see the video carefully and listen the worlds of journalist, u will notice that British journalist is taunting Indians,,
as if raising the point u raised above, but he is raising it for India,
Indians claimed that all the squadron was destroyed and squadron leader as well as other pilots r dead.

and by the way journalism is not a gulli danda that u don't know to whom u r interviewing. and WAR TILL VICTORY is not an Pakistani slogan, it is our religious slogan and taught to us from our childhood.

and as far as keeping us in darkness is concerned, Pakistani channels r banned in india to keep u guys in dark about Pakistan and to tune u guy the way they want when they need it. It is not the case here.

If ur government wants vote it creates Pakistan Phobia in indians thru TV channels and then by speaking against us they increase their vote bank.

and as far as keeping us in darkness is concerned, Pakistani channels r banned in india to keep u guys in dark about Pakistan and to tune u guy the way they want when they need it. It is not the case here.

so you don't believe me that your government did propaganda and censored newspaper to keep you away from the truth!

@waqas119

On December 16, 1971 the Pakistan army in Bangladesh unconditionally surrendered to the joint Indian and Bangladeshi forces. With the signing of the Instrument of Surrender, Bangladesh came into being and united Pakistan was at an end.

However, in Pakistan the state-controlled and censored media was in denial. The day after General Niazi of Pakistan had surrendered all 93,000 soldiers and paramilitary units under his command in Bangladesh and the guns had fallen silent in the East, the Dawn newspaper, published from Karachi, declared: “WAR TILL VICTORY”. The story of the Pakistani surrender was contained in one sentence of an article entitled “Fighting ends in East Wing: PAF hits in West”. The surrender was spun as follows:

Latest reports indicate that following an arrangement between the local commanders of India and Pakistan in the Eastern theatre, fighting has ceased in East Pakistan and Indian troops have entered Dacca.

so you don't believe me that your government did propaganda and censored newspaper to keep you away from the truth!

somewhere in life u should visit Pakistan, u will be amazed to see the Pakistan much much different from what it is shown in indian media.

as far as Pakistani media is concerned, even Musharraf who was a military leader as well as president, was not been able to control it. Media here is not under government influence, but it is not the same in india.

If ur government wants vote it creates Pakistan Phobia in indians thru TV channels and then by speaking against us they increase their vote bank.

Not really, person can be on Indian side 30 kilometers from Atari border and have some of the cheapest Tv antennas to catch half a dozen pakistani channels easily. You can't just assume sitting behind your computer that all is well with your TV secrecy and some sort of invisible fence is stopping your pakistani channels from broadcasting any further than that. First ones who get the news from pakistani channels are the pendus who's got plenty of time sitting in there houses listening and watching whatever they want. I'm sure someone from army or intellegence agencies of India kept all tabs on Pakistani channels. Thats why Brahmastra had mention about propaganda that was carried out by Bhutto's regime during 71.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom