What's new

PAF 133 GDP - Passed the Initial and Medical!!!

By "Flying Colors" I meant that I had no problems in the Medical and my interview went smooth :)

Now can anyone tell me how the merit list is made?

koi bta dai ke list ki date kya hai list kab lage gi mera interview clear ho gaya hai

The list will be posted on the 30th September at the PAF selection center. When did you give the interview?

on 9 setember

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Now can anyone tell me how the merit list is made?

Which branch did you apply to? And from what I've gathered so far there is no fixed criteria, it's a mix of things.

I'm very happy to inform you guys that I have made it on the merit list. I now have the ISSB forms in my hands ;)

Assalam-o-alaikum!
I have passed all the tests of 133 GDP but unfortunately I am not selected in this course!!!

AOA, by the grace of Allah I have passed the initial academic and medical exams for 133th PAF GDP. Today was my interview and after the interview I was told to wait for the merit list which will be posted in March. The interview was quite brief 2-3 mins and the officer asked just a few questions and now I am so scared because of that!

What's up with that? How would this merit list be calculated? Does this interview have any weightage?
I am underweight. does that means that I will be rejected at the medical? :/

C
AOA, by the grace of Allah I have passed the initial academic and medical exams for 133th PAF GDP. Today was my interview and after the interview I was told to wait for the merit list which will be posted in March. The interview was quite brief 2-3 mins and the officer asked just a few questions and now I am so scared because of that!

What's up with that? How would this merit list be calculated? Does this interview have any weightage?
Can u plz tell me about initial test?how was that

Trick is simple at ISSB just be who u r and stay honest .For Pshycological test s u should go with first thing strike ur mind that is ur true personality .Remember this its not End of the world .

No Eat Banana will gain weight .

I'm very happy to inform you guys that I have made it on the merit list. I now have the ISSB forms in my hands ;)
Ik I'm extremelllyyy late. But can you please inform me what happened next? I read the wholee freaking thread you just sounded super motivated to get into paf, I'm very curious!!

Ik I'm extremelllyyy late. But can you please inform me what happened next? I read the wholee freaking thread you just sounded super motivated to get into paf, I'm very curious!!
If he was selected then he is a Flight Lieutenant by now flying mirage or f7 or maybe f16 and he doesn't use this site anymore

Back
Top Bottom