What's new

PAF 133 GDP - Passed the Initial and Medical!!!

GUYS tell me SOMETHING ABOUT THE ISSB FOR GDP.. WILL there also be test of PHYSICS

GUYS tell me SOMETHING ABOUT THE ISSB FOR GDP.. WILL there also be test of PHYSICS

No written test for physics, but they can and will ask you some questions about phy in interview !

Did you clear the initials?

Yeah i did....did it 2 times, cleared initials for Army in 2009, and Air Force in 2010, but failed in ISSBs of both :(

Aslam-o-Alikum to all dear members.

I am going to give an Initial Test of PAF. So, plz give some tips and tricks how i can prepare my self so that i solve . and what type of test will be. .

plz Help me. . and Pray for me :)

I appeared for PAF a while ago and passed ISSB , Passed all medicals including the great big 3 day medical at Masroor Airbase..The cheeky buggers never called me to join the accademy :woot:

Safriz congrats to you yar . .

plz tell me what type of Initial Test come??

Safriz congrats to you yar . .

plz tell me what type of Initial Test come??

That was in 1989..I dont know what happens now..Somebody recent may guide you better...But thanks for congratulating me 22 years later ;)

I am again going to apply for aeronautical engineering in july !
pray for me guys!

I have passed the initial tests again and now I have a medical and interview in second week of September :/

Any tips for the interview, because it seems to be the most important thing!

I have passed the initial tests again and now I have a medical and interview in second week of September :/

Any tips for the interview, because it seems to be the most important thing!

Hey!

Do you have the O & A level equivalence this time? =/

I have the O Level equivalence but A Level Statement of Result, sent the originals for equivalence recently. What about you, did you apply?

Oh... so you're applying with O levels equivalence only?
and I was a year behind you so now I'm giving my A levels in october... I'm having a hard time with the equivalence so probably being in PAFwill always remain a dream lol... =/ I can't get that high grades in my A levels to get 60% in equivalence... this wasn't a problem before because PAF used to require 50% only but now since they want 60% for GDP, its kinda hard to get that WITH equivalence. =/
so I'm going abroad... =(

Back
Top Bottom