What's new

PACUS in the making

Don’t think he’s joking :lol: Patwaris are a delusional lot. Which is why the country is in the state it is today.
no he is actually troll, like I am dead serious
go through his posts , I know genuine patwaris,
he is a false flagging troll

Let go your inferiority complex of being a slave.

We demand these things for the support that we give to our NATO allies.
NATO and USA are aligning against China and China is our friend and forget the dream of getting f35/THAAD, if USA and NATO are our allies then why they are taking side of India

NATO and USA are aligning against China and China is our friend and forget the dream of getting f35/THAAD, if USA and NATO are our allies then why they are taking side of India

china is not our 'friend'. nobody is your 'friend' in geopolitics, they just have interests, in the same way the us did in 1980s when everyone said us pak bhai bhai

Lol ki
Why do you assume that US is supporting India?

US did not offer F-35 to India.
Lol kid everone knows that tell me please why USA don't give the damn f16v or upgrading it

Neither offered to Pakistan if we suppose USA offering f35/ THAAD to Pakistan but Pakistan has no $$$ to buy it

Its more probable that we will buy alternative like j35 and hq29 from China with cheaper price tag

china is not our 'friend'. nobody is your 'friend' in geopolitics, they just have interests, in the same way the us did in 1980s when everyone said us pak bhai bhai

China is our friend while the US is our ally.

Lol ki

Lol kid everone knows that tell me please why USA don't give the damn f16v or upgrading it

Neither offered to Pakistan if we suppose USA offering f35/ THAAD to Pakistan but Pakistan has no $$$ to buy it

Its more probable that we will buy alternative like j35 and hq29 from China with cheaper price tag

Pakistan always goes for quality not quantity.

We did not buy J-10 until it was matured enough in J-10C.

Back
Top Bottom