What's new

" "Pacifists" No More?" Scuffles as Japan security bill approved by committee

As I have said many times before,competition is good and healthy for China and the whole east asia.A castrated Japan is so boring and defintely a decease of East Asian.Chinese members,Our greates weakness lies in the body of ourselves,not Japan which only have 1/10 population of China.Cowards like 江泽民 and its kind should be banned from CCP leadership,that is a must.A china that can't not handle with a full grown Japan is not worthy to be respected.

As I have said many times before,competition is good and healthy for China and the whole east asia.A castrated Japan is so boring and defintely a decease of East Asian.Chinese members,Our greates weakness lies in the body of ourselves,not Japan which only have 1/10 population of China.Cowards like 江泽民 and its kind should be banned from CCP leadership,that is a must.

A wise vantage point, @EAsian , you are respectable member here.

As I have said many times before,competition is good and healthy for China and thme whole east asia.A castrated Japan is so boring and defintely a decease of East Asian.Chinese members,Our greates weakness lies in the body of ourselves,not Japan which only have 1/10 population of China.Cowards like 江泽民 and its kind should be banned from CCP leadership,that is a must.A china that can't not handle with a full grown Japan is not worthy to be respected.
with 1/10 of population and small land area, there is no competition. only competition for south korea.

As I have said many times before,competition is good and healthy for China and the whole east asia.A castrated Japan is so boring and defintely a decease of East Asian.Chinese members,Our greates weakness lies in the body of ourselves,not Japan which only have 1/10 population of China.Cowards like 江泽民 and its kind should be banned from CCP leadership,that is a must.A china that can't not handle with a full grown Japan is not worthy to be respected.

If i may add, it may even lead to and/ or cultivate open channels in military to military cooperation as in the case of the US-SK-Japan Trilateral Defense Partnership and regular meetings. Perhaps, as a way to bring stability to Northeast Asia, we can see the normalization of Japan-China-South Korea-North Korea-Taiwan channels and regular defense meetings.

Something similar to the following,

n-t4-uskjofficers-a-20140703.jpg

AEN20140702002152315_01_i.jpg

not really, china patrols there.
You must pull your head from sand first,it's the chinese visitors who landed in the islands will be caught by japanese,not vice versa.

If i may add, it may even lead to and/ or cultivate open channels in military to military cooperation as in the case of the US-SK-Japan Trilateral Defense Partnership and regular meetings. Perhaps, as a way to bring stability to Northeast Asia, we can see the normalization of Japan-China-South Korea-North Korea-Taiwan channels and regular defense meetings.

Something similar to the following,

n-t4-uskjofficers-a-20140703.jpg

AEN20140702002152315_01_i.jpg

we all know s korea was forced to be there by the u.s..

korea in their heart still view you as a main threat. you have destroyer they would get a better one. you have a new jet, they must get a better one. its really hard to ignore.

we all know s korea was forced to be there by the u.s..

korea in their heart still view you as a main threat. you have destroyer they would get a better one. you have a new jet, they must get a better one. its really hard to ignore.

How are we a threat? Perhaps having a rapacious North Korea necessitates South Korea's defensive posture? I doubt the South Koreans really view Japan as the 'main threat'. Its not like Japan wants to 'conquer' Korean peninsula again and make it part of Nihon Koku.

If you think so, that's just silly. Come on.

You must pull your head from sand first,it's the chinese visitors who landed in the islands will be caught by japanese,not vice versa.
not really. i dont see them land on the islands now.

korea in their heart still view you as a main threat. you have destroyer they would get a better one.

Trust me, there really is not that many 'resources' that Korea has that Japan cannot get buy purchasing abroad. Anyways, most of the goods and commodities Japan consumes are predominantly imported from China or ASEAN, not Korea.

What do we want from Korea? Electronic parts? lol.

Perhaps Kpop and Kdrama, but other than that, come on.

How are we a threat? Perhaps having a rapacious North Korea necessitates South Korea's defensive posture? I doubt the South Koreans really view Japan as the 'main threat'. Its not like Japan wants to 'conquer' Korean peninsula again and make it part of Nihon Koku.

If you think so, that's just silly. Come on.
well. the koreans clearly dont think so. thats just the reality. actions speak louder than words. the pattern is, you get a new thing, they will soon get a better one. check the pattern of the past 20 years then we can talk.

Trust me, there really is not that many 'resources' that Korea has that Japan cannot get buy purchasing abroad. Anyways, most of the goods and commodities Japan consumes are predominantly imported from China or ASEAN, not Korea.

What do we want from Korea? Electronic parts? lol.

Perhaps Kpop and Kdrama, but other than that, come on.
well. im talking about the military. not about consumer electronic. if you check the pattern of the past 20 or so years you will see what i was talking about.

dont forget the dokdo/shima issue.

Back
Top Bottom