What's new

PAC upgrading Super Mushshak aircraft for counter-insurgency operations

I doubt the Turks would send the Super Mushshak to fight insurgents. Asking a 240hp engine to sustain manned flight with guided armaments is a huge ask, especially against insurgents with some anti-air warfare capabilities, e.g. HMG and MANPADS. The Turks will send in the Hurkus-C for counterinsurgency operations.

Please read my post again.

I never said about Turks sending SM to fight they have much better option s available.

I said we can provide few armed SMs to Kurds (YPG/YPJ) as they need those to monitor front lines and provide info back to command on ground, with armed version they will be able to take out target of opportunity (if you see there fighting videos you will understand), but due to our relationship with Turkey this transaction is not possible until Turkey allow it.

Please read my post again.

I never said about Turks sending SM to fight they have much better option s available.

I said we can provide few armed SMs to Kurds (YPG/YPJ) as they need those to monitor front lines and provide info back to command on ground, with armed version they will be able to take out target of opportunity (if you see there fighting videos you will understand), but due to our relationship with Turkey this transaction is not possible until Turkey allow it.
My mistake.

What about if the PAF put drone system in super mushak so it will be economical yet deadly, only them to instal remote control system and sensors and live video transmissions

Good news as a cost effective method to counter terrorism threats. These planes generally can also takeoff land in short semiprepared runways making them suitable for frontline cas. If it can stay about 6km altitude while recon-attack operations most manpads would be useless to bring it down just like male drones. It would be much more effective and secure than say for example Syrian Mig21s that are used for a similar role but with dive bombing low altitude attack runs.

They should include the tech of Integrated Dynamics which is an optionally piloted tech. Moreover, it should have 4 pylons for weapons.

5788e4d5a98ac.jpg

Pakistan develops combat version of Super Mushak aircraft

Pakistan has prepared another military aircraft to use for war purposes after the success of its JF-17 Thunder.

According to details, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex has prepared the latest version of Super Mushak aircrafts. The aircraft will be used for training purposes.

After the JF-17 Thunder combat aircraft, Pakistan has now developed a fighter version of Super Mushak. The aircraft has been equipped with anti-tank missiles.

Buraq laser guided missiles will also be installed in this aircraft. The targeting capacity has further been improved in this plane. The aircraft will be used for combat purposes for the first time.

Pakistan had earlier achieved a great success by experimenting log-range indigenously developed smart missile from JF-17 Thunder which made the country’s defence impregnable and reduced the dependency on other countries.

The experiment was a great milestone for the country as the weapon has been developed, integrated and qualified solely through indigenous efforts of Pakistani scientists and engineers.

The successful trial provided JF-17 Thunder a very potent and assured day and night capability to engage in a variety of targets with pinpoint accuracy.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/03/18/pakistan-develops-super-mushak-combat-aircraft/

Last edited:
good efforts
light weight fighters for ground attack have some export market as well in small airforces around the world specially in african continent.
So i hope someday we will export them and earn revenue.

What's the need when we have burraq drones to fire barq missiles?

little use in pakistan but may be useful for some countries in africa with limited budget.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom