What's new

PAC upgrading Super Mushshak aircraft for counter-insurgency operations

If Super Mushak is being designed to carry only two Missiles and no rockets than it's of no use better focus on making bigger Drones
This would mainly be for export and would save foreign customers money by providing trainer plus coin craft , so they can get more craft for the same amount of money

Very good news, this should be done to some K-8's as well for coin ops.

The Pilots should wear than bulletproof Jackets or need to add on armour, an easy target for 12.7mm AA DUSHK.

Last edited:
Great news ... i think they should also include anti tank missiles these can be very handy in a war time situation ... where our main fighters are busy in air defense a limited amount of ground supported can be taken from ki and super mushak

I was of the opinion that the UCAVs were developed for that role.
Yes but there is no harm to get additional tasks from platform already in use ... infact it can also be handy in training of ground attack ...

K-8 is already upgraded for that role , along with UCAV's i see no point in transforming this into something to be used for Land attack or COIN missions ..

K8s already have COIN and anti drone / anti heli capability.
Super Mashaq are not enough. C130s with dedicated ISR capabilities and payload delivery system. AC130? Maybe?

Super Mashaq engine : "The MFI-395 is powered by Lycoming IO-540 V4A5 six-cylinder engine rated at 194kW (260hp) of output power."
Lycoming540.png

Super Tacano : A well known COIN operation aircraft engine : The aircraft differs from the baseline EMB-312 Tucano trainer aircraft in several respects. It is powered by a more powerful 1,200 kW (1,600 shp) Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-68C engine (compared to the EMB-312's 560 kW (750 shp) powerplant)

1024px-Frontiers_of_Flight_Museum_December_2015_040_%28Pratt_%26_Whitney_Canada_PT6_turboprop_engine%29.jpg

187-2.jpg

Saab Supporter light multi-purpose military aircraft, with six Bofors Bantam anti-tank missiles in underwing containers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom