What's new

PAC/JF-17 - DxB Air Show 2019

Am I looking at a destroyed plane in picture?
Correction : You are looking at F-22 level ground hugging “vimaan” in pic :-). Sorry for the bad edit. Couldn’t find a clearer pic as most of the crashes leave “asthian” only

BTW, i think, Pakistan is quite poor at designing modern themed magazines/Catalogues. This PAC catalogue feels like Windows 98. The throughout blue color, lack of graphics, the PAC pics all having too much of sunlight or contrast. Less appealing to new viewers.
I've seen Malabari Cafeterias with better Menu designs.

Isn't it ironic. PAC attends all these Airshows around the World & probably visit other Pavilions like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, Pratt & Whitney, MBDA, Safran, Raytheon, BAE...hell, even Fokker.

How hard is it to pick up some brochures & emulate 'em?

Even @Stealth could design some modern material if they were to issue him a Certificate of Appreciation from PAF/PAC.

Even the look of our Pavilion is always...so dated.

Isn't it ironic. PAC attends all these Airshows around the World & probably visit other Pavilions like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, Pratt & Whitney, MBDA, Safran, Raytheon, BAE...hell, even Fokker.

Even @Stealth could design some modern material if they were to issue him a Certificate of Appreciation from PAF/PAC.

Speaking of malbari cafeterias, a joke for you and @Khafee and possibly others who can visualize it.

i was once with a friend, in morning, having tea in a local malbari cafeteria, we saw a nissan patrol with full makhfi, park near us, the malbari man went to the car, an arab local man with local attire opened his window, ordered 2 teas. We were witnessing it. We also ordered 2 teas. He went inside, brought 2 plain white thermocol cups, handed us the tea, went back, brought the paper cups with the finger hole handle, 2 teas, in a tray, decorated with tissue and on it was the tea. In hope for a tip or something. He went to the patrol, handed over the tray, got the tray back. The arab man, had got some coins, we saw the arab man giving him a 25fils, 50fils, 25fils and 3 more 25fils and said, “baba, no more change”, i spilled my tea for real laughing very hard the whole day and the following week whenever i was reminded of the story. The face of the malbari was a sight to see, in hope for some tea, special decoration, a tray, tissues and what you get, 1.75dhs instead of 2dhs.:D:omghaha:

Yea, exactly. Selling cakes in the name of pastries, just bad expo marketing.
I have seen top restaurants posting such mouth watering pics of their food just to get a surprise of being served with nothing what is displayed. Here the case is opposite, you serve a good thing but have bad portrayal in commercial publications.

I know i'm gonna regret doing this, but hey - here goes.

View attachment 590600 View attachment 590602 View attachment 590603 View attachment 590604 View attachment 590605 View attachment 590606 View attachment 590607 View attachment 590608 View attachment 590610 View attachment 590611 View attachment 590612 View attachment 590613

The ONLY Visitor the Indian Pavilion received was a Nepali Security Guard
View attachment 590614

...and this is what I was wearing (below) when I walked in the middle of their Pavilion!
View attachment 590615

MIC-DROP.png

This post is brought to you by: View attachment 590620

Best hardware in the universe!

The Missiles on the F-16 are Made in the UAE. The inner one is Short Range of 40km & the outter one is 120km.

Al Tariq-S

Single modular kit for Mk 81 and Mk 82 munitions

Fire and forget, high accuracy

LOBL and LOAL capability

Range up to 40 km

Dual mode seekers

GNSS/INS only

GNSS/INS/SAL

GNSS/INS/IIR

Programmable attack profiles

Moving target and off-axis attack capability

Wireless or MIL-STD-1760 integration

Simplified user logistics

ITAR-free solution

Integrated on various fighter aircraft

Al Tariq-LR

LR system includes a wing kit that increases range to 120km.

Single modular kit for Mk 81 and Mk 82 munitions

Fire and forget, high accuracy

LOBL & LOAL capability

Range up to 120 km

Dual-mode seekers

GNSS/INS only

GNSS/INS/SAL

GNSS/INS/IIR

Programmable attack profiles

Moving target and off-axis attack capability

Wireless or MIL-STD-1760 integration

Simplified user logistics

ITAR-free solution

Integrated on various fighter aircraft

https://altariq.edgegroup.ae/products

because that is not the appropriate tool for the job. for critical missions, cost is not a consideration, you choose the weapon system that is most suitable for the required job and can deliver the desired results.

For Pakistan cheaper is he best option, why not use Mushshak in the COIN role?

@Trailer23 Thank you for all the great coverage.Respects and Regards.
I too felt deeply concerned by the graphic and visual quality of the displays. That said the work on AESA radar side instigates a real good feeling.

Loving the keychain.
BTW, i think, Pakistan is quite poor at designing modern themed magazines/Catalogues. This PAC catalogue feels like Windows 98. The throughout blue color, lack of graphics, the PAC pics all having too much of sunlight or contrast. Less appealing to new viewers.
Seems they hired royal park graphic designers. So many creative professionals in the country yet they produce this garbage.

Also which is really important for you guys to know that in our extensive conversation on the J-10 about Avionics, Engines & blah...blah...blah - there was a slip of the tongue when he accidentally said, "...the J-10P". At that point I just froze, but didn't repeat or ask him further to clarify.

View attachment 590475
I think he could have meant "B" but due to accent it could have sounded like P, just my wild guess.

I think he could have meant "B" but due to accent it could have sounded like P, just my wild guess.
That’s what i first thought... Hence the reason i asked for the man’s nationality as it’s quite a tough one when it comes to chinese p & b homophonic comparison. They have soft voices with low volumes and faster talking speeds than usual

That’s what i first thought... Hence the reason i asked for the man’s nationality as it’s quite a tough one when it comes to chinese p & b homophonic comparison. They have soft voices with low volumes and faster talking speeds than usual
Just forget J-10B, and it is impossible for China to export J-10B whose production has stopped for a long time.

Loving the keychain.

That is what happens when you ask one of your leftains to design them. You know, that guy who used to play around with Paint and Photoshop back in his 5th grade? He's totally qualified.

I would get it if they couldn't find brilliant graphic designers for a dime a dozen in the country....but then again, a soldier can do everything better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom