What's new

PAC/JF-17 - DxB Air Show 2019

That' a clean canopy.
Did you went to SAAB???
This one was actually displayed at the Boeing Pavilion & I also met the Chief Test Pilot (formally of the USAF).

The narrative was that Lockheed Martin and/or others didn't stand a chance on winning the contract for the T-X Trainer Contest. Boeing went full throttle to win this one.

This one was actually displayed at the Boeing Pavilion & I also met the Chief Test Pilot (formally of the USAF).

The narrative was that Lockheed Martin and/or others didn't stand a chance on winning the contract for the T-X Trainer Contest. Boeing went full throttle to win this one.
I am talkin about SAAB globaleye.

View attachment 590455

You know I went there & spoke to a guy, who was directing me to the Project Manager of the JF-17 - but the guy was on his cellphone & just walked away in a hurry to the AVIC/CATIC Chalet or some place. I didn't see the dude again.

But the guy whom I was chatting with earlier said that it MAY be a POD - as you had pointed out earlier.

Here are some closer pictures of it from every angle possible...

View attachment 590456 View attachment 590457 View attachment 590458 View attachment 590459 View attachment 590460 View attachment 590462 View attachment 590463 View attachment 590464

AWC ECM/ESM Pod.​

CC236899-18FC-4B1B-B77E-65E804F0CAD7.jpeg
EEB2DF78-CBFD-4955-9CD1-BBB5F9C34117.jpeg

AWC ECM/ESM Pod.​

With the planned upgrades the M2K-9's are getting, they are not going anywhere.
UAE Signs Up for Mirage Upgrade
November 18, 2019
Why isn't France offering an AESA upgrade for the Mirage 2000? Is it not cost effective?

@Falcon26 you actually made me watch the video again and look what few interesting things I found
View attachment 590118

@messiach madam AESA is actually on offer in Dubai Airshow-2019 by PAC ..... so now if possible could you share (if you are already aware) or get to know and share the commercial specifications of this AESA ....??

enhance/enlarge pic
View attachment 590124

I feel like saying whoopie woo like Scooby Doo.

Look, i'm pretty sure that I may of been one the last guys the Members of PDF would've wanted to cover the Air Show in regard to getting info 'cause I don't really know d!ck about the various types of Radars, their Source Coding, Missiles & their types - but yeah the guy was/is from AVIC/CATIC.

He didn't know know much about the JF-17 'cause maybe he specialized on other Types (Transport, AWACS, Trainers and/or Helicopters) - but those two quotes did come out of his mouth.

Now he may be winging it when he said, "It will be!", but the slip of the "J-10P" was clearly accidental which he either regrets, or assumes that I didn't pick up on it.

Bear in mind that PAF is surly attempting to make a push for the F-16's (Block 72 or Used) - but if that fails, the J-10 must be considered as: Plan B

I think the Air Show is a washout because of the Rain today in the UAE. Not sure whats going on in that part of Dubai. Sun is out here in Sharjah and i'm planning on going down there tomorrow the Final Day of the Air Show.

Moving on...

@Hakikat ve Hikmet

Did you ask the Turkish officials about offering any off the anti tank missile to Pakistan or any co production with pakistan

Although the T-50A is a superb aircraft.

Is this a coincidence @Khafee ? M2K on the poster? Remember the other day we all were talking bout if any M2K maintenance at PAC
Dassault will not allow it.

Back
Top Bottom