What's new

PA Cobra hunting Uzbek TTP

Great video that to in HD?talibs got some nice cam gear now. I was really disappointed to see that our cobra wasn't able to kill those bastard, the cobra must have hydra rockets too, to smoke the whole area rather than just using cannons.

What if there are 2choppers in air and moving clockwise around the target, even if they dont have visual on the enemy they can do more damage by just having superior firepower and position.

Every smartphone have hd camera now, even cheap ones.

In this situation Mi-35 would have been perfect and Uzbeks couldn't have gotten away from army on ground even if heli missed them.

Is this the video of zarb-e-azab?, the terrain looks like that of north waziristan

After watching the video,i must admit that the old cobra's are not enough.We need a dedicate attack chopper agains them.

If possibly on urgent basis atleast import 5 Atak Attack helicopters from turkey

Try running while recording video, you will hear similar heavy breathing sounds of yourself........what i saw in the video was , uzbeks successfully managing to avoid their deaths from heli, even though they were in the relatively very open area with little cover. Soldiers have told me that the uzbeks are most fearless, daring and trained ones among Taliban. As you can see in the video, they survived in broad day light under intense shelling of cobra on village, they are good guerrilla fighters.
You need ground soldiers to combat these militants in the video, who would also tell the exact coordinates of the location of militants to air power.
Uzbeks even during olden times had a reputation of being good fighters. During the last years of the Mughal era, the Mughals began recruiting many Uzbeks in order to counter the Sikhs and later the Afghans.

Even in modern times, in Afghanistan, Dostum's Uzbek militia though small but they are a very well trained militia

They would never post those videos, unless recovered and uploaded by PA. these recordings are only for propaganda if they succeed in damaging any of our assets.

Mate, no fun. Find some video where we can all enjoy Talibitches dying like dogs, specially some Uzbeks and their local collaborators, the Mehsuds. I'd love to see them all fried on video! :D

why send just one? send in three or four to attack from all four directions to make it impossible for them to hide anywhere.

After watching the video,i must admit that the old cobra's are not enough.We need a dedicate attack chopper agains them.

If possibly on urgent basis atleast import 5 Atak Attack helicopters from turkey

Uzbeks even during olden times had a reputation of being good fighters. During the last years of the Mughal era, the Mughals began recruiting many Uzbeks in order to counter the Sikhs and later the Afghans.

Even in modern times, in Afghanistan, Dostum's Uzbek militia though small but they are a very well trained militia

Babur was an Uzbek.

He's part of the Afghan government now, there are no militias except for the Taliban. There were many Uzbek and other Turkic militias fighting under the banner of the Northern Alliance but that ended in 2001-2002.

PAF & gun ship helicopters should be used heavily in all trouble areas, the bombing should never stop until the areas all clean of all khawarigs. PA should show no mercy to rented terrorists, they should kill them on spot, these rented bastards don't deserve to live.

I hope Pakistan gets MI35E hind soon & MI28 deal is finalized soon. PA now should look for ordering them on urgent bases to strengthen air attacks on these rented bastards.

Every smartphone have hd camera now, even cheap ones.

In this situation Mi-35 would have been perfect and Uzbeks couldn't have gotten away from army on ground even if heli missed them.
Usually they dont even have good quality phone on them, as far as I have seen they lack in the quality department even when they shoot those crazy videos where the literally chop the head of the hostage and kill them on the camera.

You have to give them respect for trying to fight against these gunships.

It's like man vs machine, or perhaps man vs man in a machine. :lol:

And they are also not in hurry to go to jannah which is more worrying sign. They quickly backtracked and run when they couldn't take down cobra.

Well, if they HAD been killed, like other such incidents, we wouldn't have got the video to see.

Translation (posted by some user in comments)

1:06 "There there and shoot there"
1:19 (Narrator) "Exactly what I said Bish(name of Taliban) brother didn't had chance to shoot down the helicopter and what unlucky...our weapons are really weak than them but our jihad will stay forever and will never be conquered by any obstacles of course"
2:23 "Run run"

3:40 "Lets go run over there"
3:43 "Where is Moose(name of Taliban"
3:46 "Let's go let's go over there to run"
3:47 "Okay let's go run then"
4:34 "Let's go down"
4:38 "We need find wall first"
4:59 "There there (mentioning to helicopter) "
5:35 "Go down go down

@Irfan Baloch
another footage
this time from the cobra

edited==

this is taken from Dawn news today

Army chief visits Khyber Agency, reviews operation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
681899-nawazsharifimrankhannisaralikhanphotoppi-1394637888-293-640x480.jpg

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif (C-R) and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan (C-L) share a laugh during their talks in Islamabad on Wednesday. PHOTO: PPI

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom