What's new

PA Cobra hunting Uzbek TTP

You have to give them respect for trying to fight against these gunships.

It's like man vs machine, or perhaps man vs man in a machine. :lol:

No, sorry I cant give respect to these insects. They are the biggest cowards on earth, they dress as ordinary civilians and go into densely populated zones and commit mass murders.

If anything, I should give respect to pilots who have no clear way to track these goofs in current machines, hiding in bushes and attacking when opportunity arises.

No, sorry I cant give respect to these insects. They are the biggest cowards on earth, they dress as ordinary civilians and go into densely populated zones and commit mass murders.

If anything, I should give respect to pilots who have no clear way to track these goofs in current machines, hiding in bushes and attacking when opportunity arises.

Don't get me wrong, I bet they're already dead. Just sayin it takes a huge pair to try to out maneuver a heli gunship.

I was talking about Mi-35 not Mi-28. We are not getting them anyway.
Sir we didn't asked for MI-28 Russia offered them to us along with Air Defence Systems so I think we would get them

Don't get me wrong, I bet they're already dead. Just sayin it takes a huge pair to try to out maneuver a heli gunship.

They had no choice. Its not like they were taking on the gunship, they didn't fire even once. They were just running away because they wanted to live.

They had no choice. Its not like they were taking on the gunship, they didn't fire even once. They were just running away because they wanted to live.

It seemed like the heli was hot on their trail towards the end of the video.

It seemed like the heli was hot on their trail towards the end of the video.

Yes but they got away. Choppers don't have enough fuel to loiter over an area for a long time. Towards the end of the video you can see that the camera man has fallen down, and then the video cuts and you can see the talibs relaxing and catching their breath.

I think we overestimate what a attack helicopter can do.
they aren't all seeing. if they have troops on the ground giving them a general idea where to look that helps.

but a teaming system with a UAV like what the AH-64 Apache E can do would greatly help with situational awareness.

Great video that to in HD?talibs got some nice cam gear now. I was really disappointed to see that our cobra wasn't able to kill those bastard, the cobra must have hydra rockets too, to smoke the whole area rather than just using cannons.

I think we overestimate what a attack helicopter can do.
they aren't all seeing. if they have troops on the ground giving them a general idea where to look that helps.

but a teaming system with a UAV like what the AH-64 Apache E can do would greatly help with situational awareness.
What if there are 2choppers in air and moving clockwise around the target, even if they dont have visual on the enemy they can do more damage by just having superior firepower and position.

Great video that to in HD?talibs got some nice cam gear now. I was really disappointed to see that our cobra wasn't able to kill those bastard, the cobra must have hydra rockets too, to smoke the whole area rather than just using cannons.

What if there are 2choppers in air and moving clockwise around the target, even if they dont have visual on the enemy they can do more damage by just having superior firepower and position.

depends on how large of an area they are covering. they could still miss
time is key. the longer it takes to spot the enemy the least amount of time to stay on target.

with a UAV you could see a few square kilometers all at once.

This IMU scum seems to have been well entrenched in NWA. I think they were allowed as "mehmaan"(guests) by the locals only to find out that they're not really mehmaan and wouldn't leave as easily. The IDPs described them as extremely cruel, who'd behead any local who complains about them.

And I'm the dim thought average qabaylis could drive these foreigners out.

I dont know, they seemed scared sh!tless to me running and panicking like crazy.
Try running while recording video, you will hear similar heavy breathing sounds of yourself........what i saw in the video was , uzbeks successfully managing to avoid their deaths from heli, even though they were in the relatively very open area with little cover. Soldiers have told me that the uzbeks are most fearless, daring and trained ones among Taliban. As you can see in the video, they survived in broad day light under intense shelling of cobra on village, they are good guerrilla fighters.
You need ground soldiers to combat these militants in the video, who would also tell the exact coordinates of the location of militants to air power.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom