What's new

PA Cobra hunting Uzbek TTP

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Translation (posted by some user in comments)

1:06 "There there and shoot there"
1:19 (Narrator) "Exactly what I said Bish(name of Taliban) brother didn't had chance to shoot down the helicopter and what unlucky...our weapons are really weak than them but our jihad will stay forever and will never be conquered by any obstacles of course"
2:23 "Run run"

3:40 "Lets go run over there"
3:43 "Where is Moose(name of Taliban"
3:46 "Let's go let's go over there to run"
3:47 "Okay let's go run then"
4:34 "Let's go down"
4:38 "We need find wall first"
4:59 "There there (mentioning to helicopter) "
5:35 "Go down go down

@Irfan Baloch

@Bratva thanks for sharing.

Made the mistake of reading the comments - just shows that we Muslims can't win. Whiny Americans bsing that we don't kill enough terrorists, the heli missed bla bla bla. If PAF would've crushed the whole place they'd be crying about civilian casualties and Pakistan's abuse of human rights.
Hypocrites.
Anyways, Pak Army Zindabad, keep crushing those terrorists :pakistan:

We need more attack helicopters, many terrorists manage to escape. I would love to see everyone of them killed.
Buy mi-28 and Mi-35 asap.

Great video, nice to see them run for their life.

Made the mistake of reading the comments - just shows that we Muslims can't win. Whiny Americans bsing that we don't kill enough terrorists, the heli missed bla bla bla.

They forget the how skilled their own pilots are.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Mate, no fun. Find some video where we can all enjoy Talibitches dying like dogs, specially some Uzbeks and their local collaborators, the Mehsuds. I'd love to see them all fried on video! :D

Translation (posted by some user in comments)

1:06 "There there and shoot there"
1:19 (Narrator) "Exactly what I said Bish(name of Taliban) brother didn't had chance to shoot down the helicopter and what unlucky...our weapons are really weak than them but our jihad will stay forever and will never be conquered by any obstacles of course"
2:23 "Run run"

3:40 "Lets go run over there"
3:43 "Where is Moose(name of Taliban"
3:46 "Let's go let's go over there to run"
3:47 "Okay let's go run then"
4:34 "Let's go down"
4:38 "We need find wall first"
4:59 "There there (mentioning to helicopter) "
5:35 "Go down go down

@Irfan Baloch

Only if there was an Apache, T-129 or a Zulu Cobra was here instead of our vintage Cobras. These pigs would've been detected, tracked and turned into mince.
We need to decide fast weather we want to go for MI-28 or T-129 or Z-10 but need to do fast and also corporate with Turkey on new copy of Black Hawk they are looking to produce

We need to show this to the world and tell them this is why we need new helicopters do not whine we do not do enough if you cant even get us a few more helicopters

I wonder where that dehatie aurat is who always rants that we supports terrorists and are terrorists factory and blah blah blah... :unsure:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom