What's new

Owner of Popular Afghan Restaurant in Canada Bamyan Kabob Racist attack on Pakistanis!

Good stuff, and also totally agree with death threats.
Apparently, it was very popular with the Pakistani community, and had very good reviews. This is no doubt going to hurt the restaurant's reputation in the long run, and will like suffer financially. Best thing the owner can now do is have a sort of social event, where he invites Pakistani community leaders and members for a sort of open house, that's the only way I can see the restaurant making a come back.

I forgive this Muslim man for hurting another man Let Allah guide him
It is unfortunate to see afghan neighbors suffer since 70's , their citizens

• Wars
  • Refugees status
  • Low educational level
  • Strange extreme mindset

Coupled with misinformation and hardship of life the mind becomes confused

From our Islamic stand point , people should never boycott a Muslim
(Applies to business or country to country relations) It is pretty well explained in Islamic literature

Last edited:
Man....some of you hate Afghans more than you hate Indians...

Oversea Afghans are very different than Afghani Afghans......be sure to see that before jumping to conclusions. The man got fired, end of story.

Haha ,

Why are you guys feeling sorry for them..

They are apologizing because they know it will hurt their business... Well **** em.. I hope this restaurant closes.. These arrogant and regressive Afghans should be dealt with no mercy.

Well because it is a tragic news considering how much Pakistan helped Afghanistan Migrants during war they stayed in Pakistan for over 20-30 years

Quite a few are thankful so this 1 story does not reflects the masses

Between 70's-80's Pakistan Took pride in helping the refugees from brotherly Afghanistan in their difficult time next door
The relaxed laws allowed their families to live in Pakistan and have access to trade, school and chance at life

Any other country would have put them in concentration camps at border wrapped in tin foil wrap

That is why I say it is tragic however the one angry person's rant does not reflects the mass

One can only pray that these differences can reduce

Modern Age treatment of refugee
  • Syrian refugees were forced to live in desert
  • Syrian war migrants died in ocean because foreign nations won't let them in
  • Children dyeing at Sea
  • Iraqi war migrants endured difficult problems with destroyed infrastructure and lack of school
  • Iraqi nation suffered people suffered due to lack of job , even if the people migrated to Europe the folks were looked upon with suspicion
  • Rohingya refugees Kicked out of Brotherly India
  • Many European nations claimed pain , at allowing mere 10,000 refugee into country in recent wars
  • South American chidren are locked up in American border detention centers , with no access to any rights sleeping on tin foil wrappers , this is current news

Pakistan on other hand between 70's and 80's

• Access to schools
  • Access to hospitals
  • Help with ID so they can go to Saudia and perform Haj
  • Some started business in Pakistan being properly registered
  • Access to high education
  • Many Pakistanis helped refugee on personal level as much as their own income could afford it
  • Pakistan housed a good 11,000,000 (11 Million Afghans) in Pakistan, a burden of 1-2 billion per year on economy
  • For majority of last 40 years Pakistan-Afghan border remained open

How many refugees did brotherly India took in ?
Answer : Not many

Last edited:
It is not one person bro. This sentiment is very widespread among Afghans. Let's get one thing straight. Afghans have never accepted Pakistan. We have territorial disputes with Afghanistan. The Afghans don't recognise the Durand Line and claim a large chunk of Pak territory. Afghan hostility against Pakistan is nothing new. If some people are today outraged and surprised they shouldn't be. Afghan hatred against Pakistan goes way back.

The Pakistani Pashtun community have lived for decades among Afghans in KP. We know the Afghan mindset inside out. When an Afghan speaks we know where he is coming from. Believe me, the Pak Pashtun community is sick and tired of Afghans. They live among us and hate our nation. If not all, many do. The Afghans raise their flag in the middle of Pakistani cities to disrespect Pakistan. Are we shocked by this individual behaving in such a despicable way? Not in the least. We see such behaviour every day on our streets.
I know many Afghans are haters of Pakistanis but there are many who loves Pakistan too and will even fight wars for Pakistan.

We cannot generalize against entire nation.

Well because it is a tragic news considering how much Pakistan helped Afghanistani Migrants during war they stayed in Pakistan for over 20-30 years

Quite a few are thankful so this 1 story does not reflects the masses

Between 70's-80's Pakistan Took pride in helping the refugees from brotherly Afghanistan in their difficult time next door
The relaxed laws allowed their families to live in Pakistan and have access to trade, school and chance at life

Any other country would have put them in concentration camps at border wrapped in tin foil wrap

That is why I say it is tragic however the one angry person's rant does not reflects the mass

One can only pray that these differences can reduce

It is tragic but guess what??

Our side isn't an angel either. Just read some of the comments on this thread......Musharraf also gave the US/NATO/ISAF a free reign to bomb Afghanistan. We're very much to blame for what happened to Afghanistan.

I understand any enmity any Muslim, forget Afghanis, have against Pakistanis. But, there's tons of refugees in Pakistan who surely love Pakistan. Obviously the media won't go talk to them...

To Claim , Pakistan ordered anyone to Bomb Afghanistan is wrong , foreign nations who were involved in Afghanistan they did it by their own will , the clans (many groups refused to discuss stuff over table which lead to war against foreign nations)

No Pakistani Fighter Jet ever went into any mission in Afghanistan :big_boss:
No one would be able to explain any mission , even with all the resources Pakistan enjoys
we could flatten out few cities if we wanted

Between 1970 to present day
  • No F16 belonging to Pakistan went in Afghanistan and bombed any target
  • No F7 ever went into Afghanistan and dropped any ammo
  • No Mirage went in night to perform a night mission
  • No missile was launched from Pakistan which flew over into Afghanistan
  • No Al Khalid Tanks went into Afghanistan
  • Don't recall any mission where 20 Cobra helicopters went in and took out a Base in Afghanistan either

Mr. Musharraf , only ensured the terrorism did not spread into Pakistan, it involved controlled border crossing and
more vetting so any one involved in active war and disturbance did not cause more harm

Afghanistan flattened it had no centralized government , but tiny fighter's pockets who claimed to be head of state
Period between 1990-2015, Afghanistan was headed by handful of clans, the choose to put their own region in state of war

Few of the factions in charge of Afghanistan opted continue to war , Pakistan is most of time trying to broker peace

• When Afghanistan went into chaos it was due to the Gun Culture , the Clansman ship and power struggle , Lack of strong centralized government. Assassination's and killing that are part of Afghanistan political system is what eventually lead Afghanistan into war post 1990's

I know my history :coffee:

Only thing Pakistan sends to Afghanistan is fruit and vegetable and snacks

Last edited:
I forgive this Muslim man for hurting another man Let Allah guide him
It is unfortunate to see afghan neighbors suffer since 70's , their citizens

• Wars
  • Refugees status
  • Low educational level
  • Strange extreme mindset

Coupled with misinformation and hardship of life the mind becomes confused

From our Islamic stand point , people should never boycott a Muslim
(Applies to business or country to country relations) It is pretty well explained in Islamic literature

Yay! U guys were late, but ummah brigade has come through 😍

So we should keep eating at someone's place even when they have shown their racism against us and show that their words and actions have no effect on us?

U can forgive, but u weren't the victim. The Pakistanis in Canada will take care of this refugee soon.
Haha ,

Why are you guys feeling sorry for them..

They are apologizing because they know it will hurt their business... Well **** em.. I hope this restaurant closes.. These arrogant and regressive Afghans should be dealt with no mercy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I feel bad for people who sprout these statements, this type of thinking has limited our ability to identify our enemies.
I know many Afghans are haters of Pakistanis but there are many who loves Pakistan too and will even fight wars for Pakistan.

I have never met one Afghani that has said one positive thing about Pakistan. They all hate us, have always hated us, their time is up!
It is tragic but guess what??

Our side isn't an angel either. Just read some of the comments on this thread......Musharraf also gave the US/NATO/ISAF a free reign to bomb Afghanistan. We're very much to blame for what happened to Afghanistan.

I understand any enmity any Muslim, forget Afghanis, have against Pakistanis. But, there's tons of refugees in Pakistan who surely love Pakistan. Obviously the media won't go talk to them...

Bro what are you saying? Every social media presence takes a fat dump on Pakistan what don't you understand? They have never liked us.

Stayed in Kabul for a 6 months contract. Had first hand experience of their hate against Pakistan and it's people. The behavior is more visible in farsi-ban as compared to pashtuns. Very racist people...

The irony is when they're done bashing Pakistanis, those same farsibans insult Afghan Pashtuns very frequently.

Also worth mentioning, we don't know if that guy was tajik or what.

Man....some of you hate Afghans more than you hate Indians...

Yes there are unfortunately people like that. They hate Pakhtuns from their own country as well. These are closet indiots, and are domestic enemies that need to be weeded out.

With Pakistan openly supporting the Afghan Taliban in Afghanistan, why expect the Afghans to like you ? Not logical.

They don't love Pakistan. Never make that mistake. An Afghan by definition is bred to hate Pakistan. There really is no difference between a nationalist Afghan and RSS Hindu extremist.

You people are ignoring the crux of the issue. Afghans believe they have been wronged because a large chunk of Pak territory belongs to Afghanistan. There really is no difference between Hindustan and Afghanistan. Both claim Pak territory.

Back
Top Bottom