What's new

Overhyped HIMARS ‘Hits & Misses’ 6 Times To Sink Its Target In Live-Fire Drills In The South China Sea

LOl, such a lame excuse, shooting 6 rockets to get a sense of a ship, under the watch of The Philippines president, how dumb a mind would come up with this stupidity.
sure, maybe you need 1000 rocket to do this in PLA? I don't know.

Talking about military shit to someone who have no military experience is fun, seeing they blow their mouth off without knowing what they are talking about is even funnier, am I rite?

:rofl: :rofl:

lOL, when we train we don't need another country's president to watch it with lots of fanfare, such a humiliation, just admit it.
Again, first, get something like this for your Chinese pew pew

then we will talk.

Otherwise your creditability is zero.

Again, first, get something like this for your Chinese pew pew

then we will talk.

Otherwise your creditability is zero.
Why you need a foreign president to watch it with lots of fanfare, and you "train" to get a sense of a ship in another country, under the watch of their president? this excuse just sooooo dumb.

Why you need a foreign president to watch it with lots of fanfare, and you "train" to get a sense of a ship in another country, under the watch of their president? this excuse just sooooo dumb.
lol as if you know anything about joint training.

And sure, your Chinese MLRS will obliterate that ship in milli-second.

lol, but then what good are you? except for throwing tantum and insult.

lol as if you know anything about joint training.

And sure, your Chinese MLRS will obliterate that ship in milli-second.

lol, but then what good are you? except for throwing tantum and insult.
lol.. Why you need a foreign president to watch it with lots of fanfare, and you "train" to get a sense of a ship in another country, under the watch of their president? this excuse just sooooo dumb.

Fuo6H6-agAEkdgh

President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. uses binoculars to observe the live-fire sea drills of the Philippines and the United States on April 26, 2023. (via Twitter/@bongbongmarcos)

lol.. Why you need a foreign president to watch it with lots of fanfare, and you "train" to get a sense of a ship in another country, under the watch of their president? this excuse just sooooo dumb.

Fuo6H6-agAEkdgh

President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. uses binoculars to observe the live-fire sea drills of the Philippines and the United States on April 26, 2023. (via Twitter/@bongbongmarcos)
I mean, if you don't believe that colonel said, that's up to you. But this is how joint training done, you don't hit every target you fire on, or you think in war you hit 100% of what you send out? That's absurd, I have nothing to say to you more because you know jack shit about how military work.

I mean, if you think HIMARS is overrated or overhyped, that's you, I have no problem you think that way.

I mean, if you don't believe that colonel said, that's up to you.
lol, Why you need a foreign president to watch it with lots of fanfare, and you "train" to get a sense of a ship in another country, under the watch of their president? You think anyone in a sane mind would believe this crap?

lol, Why you need a foreign president to watch it with lots of fanfare, and you "train" to get a sense of a ship in another country, under the watch of their president? You think anyone in a sane mind would believe this crap?
Again, you know nothing about what is a "Joint Operation" that's you.

You know nothing about how targetting work with Surface/Ground and Surface/Sea, that's you.

And if you think 91kg warhead in a GMLRS round can sink a ship, well, that's you

This type of exercise when you use rocket or artillery to luminate a target is not rare, this is one of those skill you need as a forward observer. I mean, if your China don't need that and everyone is a super soldier and everything is a super platform, you don't need to calibrate your aim, you don't need any other platform to lit up the target then yes. HIMARS is shit, they can't even sink a lousy ship

A lot of miss in this video too. Especially the gun run is all over the place, and not able to hit those targets. Conclusion, Venom gunship is shit. Am I rite?

If China and Pakistan are having a joint military drill in Pakistan and China invites Pakistani president to watch China's rocket capabilities, after shooting 6 rockets and all missing the target, Chinese officers say to the Pakistani president : Oops, we just train our soliders to get a sense of the target, lol... even the thought of this will make everyone laugh their head off.

Fuo6H6-agAEkdgh

If China and Pakistan are having a joint military drill in Pakistan and China invites Pakistani president to watch China's rocket capabilities, after shooting 6 rockets and all missing the target, Chinese officers say to the Pakistani president : Oops, we just train our soliders to get a sense of the target, lol... even the thought of this will make everyone laugh their head off.
If you shoot 6 rocket and they all hit, I will start to think you rig the exercise.

But no, Chinese rocket are 100% effective, it sees all and kills all, right? Try to have any idiot to buy that.

All missed under the watchful eyes of a country's president is a perfect score, lol, why do you need him to be there anyway?
Again, that's NOT an artillery exercise, wasn't ship and airplane from both country involved is a give away?

Again, if you have zero understanding of what is a "JOINT" exercise, I can't help you.

Again, that's NOT an artillery exercise, wasn't ship and airplane from both country involved is a give away?

Again, if you have zero understanding of what is a "JOINT" exercise, I can't help you.
under the watchful eyes of a country's president is a perfect score, lol, why do you need him to be there anyway?

under the watchful eyes of a country's president is a perfect score, lol, why do you need him to be there anyway?
And sure, that F-35 the US display is only for show, the ship were supposed to be sunk by that 6 HIMRAS strike with 91kg warhead, right? They just fly the FA-50 with Mk82 bomb and that F-35B with JDAM on the area just for fun and doing fly past, am I right? I mean, what were they shooting at? The ship should be sunk by HIMARS in the beginning........LOL

Marcos choose to be there, he was not asked by either Philippine or US Military, that was a show of force exercise, it would help if you just read that article once in a while.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom