What's new

With The Philippines’ president Ferdinand Marcos watching, US Army HIMARS fires 6 times but misses target in South China Sea

Now you confused me, it's ok or not ok?
Is it okay for you to take a dump on the ladies toilet instead of a men's?

Asking this question itself means you know shit about Rocket Artillery, it wasn't designed to hit naval target, maybe ATACMS with guided warhead. So the entire issue is irreverent as the original article suggested.

Is it okay for you to take a dump on the ladies toilet instead of a men's?

Asking this question itself means you know shit about Rocket Artillery, it wasn't designed to hit naval target, maybe ATACMS with guided warhead. So the entire issue is irreverent as the original article suggested.
lol, Now you confused me, it's ok or not ok?

lol, Now you confused me, it's ok or not ok?
Again, is it okay for you, assuming you are a man, to take a dump on the ladies room? It doesn't matter, you will use it if you really need to take a dump and the men's room is out of order or you shit your pants.

That's the same as Rocket Artillery, it doesn't matter because if you have to shoot a ship with your MLRS,you're going to be Fked anyway, It's the last resort, you are using it basically just one better than throw rocks at the ship.

So we don't know if China has a similar system that delivers better or worse performance? :D
lol, this is not about China, but if the thought that Chinese rockets might perform even worse than those rockets will make you feel better, by my guest.

lol, this is not about China, but if the thought that Chinese rockets might perform even worse than those rockets will make you feel better, by my guest.

Not really. The point is making fun of failures is easy, but that is how the leading edge of technology works. Failures represent a valuable opportunity to improve the system. It is like if Ingenuity crashes on Mars and one makes fun of the dumb Americans who cannot fly it properly. But USA is there before anyone else, and every failure is used to improve. Those who copy never lead. :D

Not really. The point is making fun of failures is easy, but that is how the leading edge of technology works. Failures represent a valuable opportunity to improve the system. It is like if Ingenuity crashes on Mars and one makes fun of the dumb Americans who cannot fly it properly. But USA is there before anyone else, and every failure is used to improve. Those who copy never lead. :D
Ok, then keep shooting, may get a better score next time.

It doesn't concern me at all, as long as US believes it's ok, it's ok, those are their rockets, not mine.
If it does not concern you at all, then what's the point in opening your big mouth at the beginning?

You want to take a pot shot about how US "failed" to hit a naval target with their MLRS. then you need to be able to come up with something better with China. Otherwise it's just talk, and everyone have a big mouth.

Dude is saying something he have no idea how to work.

What he is saying is like if I say, "Russia only able to hit 5 out of 20 ground target in Ukraine with S-300, then I guess this is "good enough" missile for Russia."

That's how dumb his comment is. S-300 is not for ground attack, if Russia resorted to using them means they have no option, the same goes MLRS is not designed for Naval strike, I don't know why the US Army try to show them how to use MLRS to hit a naval target, maybe they are just bored out of their mind, but judging that well documented platform with hundred of kill video online and say it's "Overhyped" because they fail at something they weren't designed to do is nothing but stupid.

_20230502012807-png.927262

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom