What's new

Over 80 % Chinese Has No Knowledge Of 1962 Indo-China War

a-chinese-soldier-with-a-captured-indian-soldier-fighting--for-the-japanese.jpeg

SOB
thats one short guy

what does that say about your education system?
.....yeah thought so

You mean our HISTORY education system? it ends with 1947.
No wars after that are even mentioned

indians are feeling inferior because they know we are so much more powerful we don't even pay attention to them but only to countries like USA, Russia and maybe Japan :azn:

frankly, not all the indians here are idiots.many of them have very good viewpoints in other threads.but when it comes to China topics,they turns to be crazy!
with a superpower ambition,easily defeated by another country does not appear strong, if I'm the guy,I will feel salty ,too.
so forgive these guys,they are cooked duck,嘴硬.

SOB
thats one short guy

You mean our HISTORY education system? it ends with 1947.
No wars after that are even mentioned

your History education system ends when your nation started?
Who is the genius who thought of that?

And once again, what does that say about your education system?

your History education system ends when your nation started?
Who is the genius who thought of that?

And once again, what does that say about your education system?

yes. it ends with about 1955. no wars are mentioned.

regarding our education system, its not perfect, but its not too bad either

Looks like that short guy spanked the tall Indian guy. :lol:

10 small guys can beat 1 big guy

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. it ends with about 1955. no wars are mentioned.

regarding our education system, its not perfect, but its not too bad either

10 small guys can beat 1 big guy

I would argue that not teaching your people that you fought 3 major wars with Pakistan and 1 major war with China is a major disservice to them.

And who cares what American talk shows say. They make money by saying really stupid things.
Heck even Obama said that Korean education system was good, when in reality it is a complete disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would argue that not teaching your people that you fought 3 major wars with Pakistan and 1 major war with China is a major disservice to them.

And who cares what American talk shows say. They make money by saying really stupid things.
Heck even Obama said that Korean education system was good, when in reality it is a complete disaster.

Most military people do not consider the war with China a major war as you put it, as there was no airforce used and missiles like you would in a major war.

for some reason, they dont want the average indians to know about its legacy of warfare.
i remember when i first came here. i was so confused when people said "65" or "71" or "62" :lol:

regarding the edu system, if american talk shows repel you, statistics might suffice
India No. 4 in World's Best Education Destination list

So then indians only know that they were conqured and dominated during their entire existance.

Well that explains alot.. ;)

:lol: thats rich coming from someone who was taught regularly at school that he beat the hindu infedels only to find online that its all garbage

Back
Top Bottom