What's new

Over 80 % Chinese Has No Knowledge Of 1962 Indo-China War

No the war wasn't to teach India a lesson but rather to stop Nehru's forward policy. The results, it turned out, we bought half a century of peace between the two countries and, perhaps, saved countless of deaths for both sides. Let's face it, it could've been worst if we let tensions build up and the war would've happened 10 years later than 62'.

You again tried 2 times and returned with a bloody nose and now peace is guarnteeded by nuclear tipped missiles....so pls don't be so humble.

This is not surprising at all. Same is condition in India.

Only history bugs in India know in detail 1962 Indo-China war while majority dont know about it & mostly majority have very positive or nuetral views about China.

The same in-significant fly scr*wed its western neighbour 4 times in battle & even brought biggest military surrender after WW2 & ripped its neighbour into two nations.

Now Genius, if it was a insignificant fly then rate its western neighbour too ???

victim of self praising over doze:chilli: waiting for your 5th time :rofl:

They feel neutral or positive about Indians; findings contrary to similar polls conducted by US agency

This is surprising - the pew poll results said otherwise.:what:

Why is this suprising?

China crushed and humilated india.

It was a 500 pound Gorilla against a rodent. Y

You don't gloat for this.

Chinese do not have infeority complex. ;)

You again tried 2 times and returned with a bloody nose and now peace is guarnteeded by nuclear tipped missiles....so pls don't be so humble.

Yes keep making up histories to ease your humiliation, the peace between us was guarnteeded by a good spank from poorly equipped PLA board patrolling army, your elite army were running like clueless chickens

Yes keep making up histories to ease your humiliation, the peace between us was guarnteeded by a good spank from poorly equipped PLA board patrolling army, your elite army were running like clueless chickens

i dont know how you guys came up with the "elite army"

all u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

Then u guys fliched in the 87 rematch
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

In 1962 however, there was one indian who had bullets instead of sticks and stones. Do u know what he did?

He killed 300 chinese in 3 days. That’s a record in modern history
Jaswant Singh Rawat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read about the war from any source
you will see that indian soldiers despite bieng low on ammo, cutoff, surrounded and outnumbered 10:1 by the chinese, inflicted disproportionaly high causalities on them

victim of self praising over doze:chilli: waiting for your 5th time :rofl:

Lol... and what type of weed or drug you take to Poke your nose in every other ................ u know that.

And it was not self praise but Its called Pride, unfortunately people like You wont understand that because you dont know what a war-win is.

By the way Your politicians, policy makers & dellusioned awam like you are doing a perfect job to destroy your nation.No need for your enemies to wage a war, they just need to wait & watch. So Sorry to say you wont see our 5th time in your lifetime.

And Genius, You didnt answer my question in last post??

From my experiance

90% indians do not know we fought 3 wars against pakistan
70% indians do not know we fought a war against china
50% indians do not know we even fought a war

i dont know how you guys came up with the "elite army"

all u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

Then u guys fliched in the 87 rematch

In 1962 however, there was one indian who had bullets instead of sticks and stones. Do u know what he did?

He killed 300 chinese in 3 days. That’s a record in modern history

Read about the war from any source
you will see that indian soldiers despite bieng low on ammo, cutoff, surrounded and outnumbered 10:1 by the chinese, inflicted disproportionaly high causalities on them

Good fiction, Bollywood would like it.:yahoo:

a-chinese-soldier-with-a-captured-indian-soldier-fighting--for-the-japanese.jpeg

prinsonercamp4lw.jpg

360_china_india_0320.jpg

if you want to believe what CCP tells you, thats your choice.
we dont force anyone into our way of thinking where i am from

i would never believe what ccp tells me.
ccp tells me India is a peace-loving country-------ccp doesn't tell me India has launched a lot of wars
ccp tells me Indian automobile industry is very developed---------ccp doesn't tell me Indian road is the largest slaughterhouse of the world
ccp tells me Taj Mahal is beautiful--------ccp doesn't tell me it is surrounded by garbage dump

bwt @ Shinigami
希望你生个女儿

Back
Top Bottom