What's new

Over 70% of Foreign Firms in China Plan to Keep Their Local Supply Chain, Survey Shows

This is just one poll, another poll shows that 80% of them had never thought about leaving, polls vary from one another, but they only mean something when they really move. besides, with Chinese climbing up the value chain, it's quite natural to let go of some labor intensive low added value industries, their leave will make room for more advanced industries moving into China.
Well, all I can say is it's alarming if you have 5% swing, so the difference between 20% and 30% is basically for the problem to be shit and shittier......

Dude, losing 20% of your client still not a good sign, it's just aren't as bad as losing 30%......

Well, all I can say is it's alarming if you have 5% swing, so the difference between 20% and 30% is basically for the problem to be shit and shittier......

Dude, losing 20% of your client still not a good sign, it's just aren't as bad as losing 30%......
I can think about many things in a day, but they only mean something after I really did some of them.

Again, that can also be applied to the 70% or 80% that said they won't leave.....
If they left, they also mean something just like those who said they considered, but until then, it's just an opinion poll, nothing more, nothing less.

If they left, they also mean something just like those who said they considered, but until then, it's just an opinion poll, nothing more, nothing less.
Again, if 30% of people telling you they want to leave, you should listen to that "opinion" if you don't want to lose the other 70.

Again, if 30% of people telling you they want to leave, you should listen to that "opinion" if you don't want to lose the other 70.
Some have to leave, being squeezed out of China by more competitive domestic rivals, it couldn't be more natural, and new high end industries keep coming in no almost weekly basis, Tesla, Airbus..when you are rapidly climbing up the value chain, some have to leave.

Some have to leave, being squeezed out of China by more competitive domestic rivals, it couldn't be more natural, and new high end industries keep coming in no almost weekly basis, Tesla, Airbus..when you are rapidly climbing up the value chain, some have to leave.
Again, all I can say is you should never run a business, but then it's your money

I seriously don't know why he posted this...

If I have a shop and 30% of my client want to leave, that's a very alarming development.
I would worry too but Chinese friends are happy when foreigners leaving.

Well, Beijing think "they don't really want to leave, they are just saying"

I mean I would be worry too if 30% of my customer are telling me they want to leave.

I have no problem to see some leave, being squeezed out of China's market could be a good sign for increasingly competitive Chinese domestic brands.

_20230405230046-png.923471

Back
Top Bottom