What's new

Over 43 million people in Pakistan defecate in the open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly said. I can vouch for my country. In JnK though this is rare. Not because there is an abundance of toilets. But because it gets cold this time of the year(especially). :D
for the cold the valley witness rise in sale of daroo. so cold or no cold call of the nature is a must 
Sometimes I think that in the evolutionary scale of things we're still between a chimpanzee & a human being !

We spit on the streets, we've urinated on every nook & corner of every street of Pakistan as if we're marking our territories & we even take the occasional dump in front of everyone !

Then there are those in abject poverty who do this - I once saw a beggar (lady) cleaning her baby's arse with the peel of a rotten onion, I nearly puked in the car there & then ! :bad:

males are to be blamed for peeing in public on nook and corner of every street

Sometimes I think that in the evolutionary scale of things we're still between a chimpanzee & a human being !

We spit on the streets, we've urinated on every nook & corner of every street of Pakistan as if we're marking our territories & we even take the occasional dump in front of everyone !

Then there are those in abject poverty who do this - I once saw a beggar (lady) cleaning her baby's arse with the peel of a rotten onion, I nearly puked in the car there & then ! :bad:

Butt sb. I am not saying that this doesn't exist in Pakistan but i am unable to digest 43million figure.

So nearly 24% of Pakistani population defecate in open as compared to 53% of India.

Butt sb. I am not saying that this doesn't exist in Pakistan but i am unable to digest 43million figure.

Lovey Bhai, I can't digest that figure either because I can't imagine any Pakistani town or even a small settlement without a mosque let alone the cities & almost every mosque is bound to have a Washroom to it in addition to the Wazuuuu Area ! Heck the good ones even have lodgings next to them for travellers !

males are to be blamed for peeing in public on nook and corner of every street

Khan Apa, tusiii asaaan sariyaan mardaaan nuu raghhar ditaaaa ?

Sadiii kiii ghaltiii ehhhh - None of us - the men on PDF - did any of that ? :cray:

What are bases of 43 million figure? :undecided: AFAIK - even villager have toilets in their houses these days - and in cities in almost every 2nd street have mosque where toilet facility is available than why one will defecate in public place?

I think exactly the same about India too when I hear such news about India.

Lovey Bhai, I can't digest that figure either because I can't imagine any Pakistani town or even a small settlement without a mosque let alone the cities & almost every mosque is bound to have a Washroom to it in addition to the Wazuuuu Area ! Heck the good ones even have lodgings next to them for travellers !

Butt sb. Actually even small village have at-least 2-3 mosques of different sects :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom