What's new

Over 3000 Sikh pilgrims from India to attend celebrations of Baba Guru Nanak

They have no self respect . Yaha bhi apne enemies ke paas bhikh mangne aajate hain...

Never criticize someones situation. We are human beings afterall. Humanity has no boundary. Those who come seeking help must be welcomed with open arms, I am sure Pakistan would do the same had one of us visited there. Enemy state is just politics, Human to Human remains connected despite all differences

Your cheap arse quotations for satisfying your inferiority complex wont work. Try to become orginal sometime. Noob

Why would I have a complex? inferiority non the least. Come on. I just borrowed the template from one of your countrymen and if I were ranting, so was he.. I am 24 crt original mate

I
They have no self respect . Yaha bhi apne enemies ke paas bhikh mangne aajate hain...
Certainly dont appreciate this... i & u can go anywhere if our loved one is in danger. This is not what we are.. pls delete your comment. We are privileged if we are of any use to pakistanis if it is for the sake of humanity. I disown your comment as an Indian.

Last edited:
do people from Indian Occupied Kashmir count?

Yes, they are as much Indian as any other Indian.

Has anybody yet applied for asylum ?

I guess NOBODY, but now some of those whose funding has been squeezed by Modi MIGHT APPLY :D

Yes, they are as much Indian as any other Indian.

Has anybody yet applied for asylum ?

I guess NOBODY, but now some of those whose funding has been squeezed by Modi MIGHT APPLY :D
About 40000 are living as refugees in AJK only :D

Why would I have a complex? inferiority non the least. Come on. I just borrowed the template from one of your countrymen and if I were ranting, so was he.. I am 24 crt original mate
Its no wonder a made up story came the a country at height of terrorism. What are you smoking a weed ?
A typical rant from indians

Not a wise choice personally. Lets hope they all return safely.
Better than lynching people for being muslims and making them abuse their religion and god

Better than lynching people for being muslims and making them abuse their religion and god
I could point out that it is still better than shooting little girls in the head for going to school or burning alive some christians for 'blasphemy'...but I'll let your post slide.

None of my concern what Pakistan does to its own people. I just hope that these Indians come back okay.

Its no wonder a made up story came the a country at height of terrorism. What are you smoking a weed ?
A typical rant from indians

Not a made up story. Its 100% true. You dont like it, stay away.. Simple as that. Typical Pakistani denial.

I could point out that it is still better than shooting little girls in the head for going to school or burning alive some christians for 'blasphemy'...but I'll let your post slide.

None of my concern what Pakistan does to its own people. I just hope that these Indians come back okay.
oh yes those losers were sent to hell, Secondly, keep ypur concerns to ypurself. Those 3k people know what theyre doing

Not a made up story. Its 100% true. You dont like it, stay away.. Simple as that. Typical Pakistani denial.
Oh yes An indian word against Pakistan's. Very genuine

Loo g ab sikh Pakistan arahay hain is may bhi hindu ki g may agg lag rahi hai!

Koi g hai ya gas field boss?

Back
Top Bottom