What's new

Over 3000 Sikh pilgrims from India to attend celebrations of Baba Guru Nanak

and u living under a terrorist modi and govt that sponsors terrorists

Name one UN designated Organization that originates from India and that which the govt sponsors? I know the likes of you are pissed off with Modi and for good!! Live with it.

As far as Kashmir khalistan assam naxlites, cast based discrimination etc etc is concerned well these have never been sectarian so your apprehension is wrong at all levels.

I used the word Sectarian violence for Pakistan, not for India. I agree it's different kind of violence here but It's no where close in quantity as perpetuated by your media. Whatever it was and is, it's on a fast decline as our economy is improving. Even those odd naxal incidence are from across the Myanmar border. Like it or not, you give employment to the youth, all this azadi & religious froth settles down slowly. May be over next 10 yrs or so, it will diminish all together.... Not true for Kashmir though because under article 370, indian's can't invest there so it will continue to remain on periphery and outside our economic clout.

JAY HIND. :-)
:PJay Pakistan

Last edited:
I used the word Sectarian violence for Pakistan bro, not for India because it's different kind of violence here but It's no where close as perpetuated by your media. Whatever it was and is, it's on a fast decline as our economy is improving. Like it or not, you give employment to the youth, all this azadi & religious froth settles down slowly. May be over next 10 yrs or so, it will diminish all together.... Not true for Kashmir though because under article 370, indian's can't invest there so it will continue to remain on periphery and outside our economic clout.

:) Interestingly our media has never perpetuated the situation not even to an extent of disseminating informational news .
As far as jobs or provision of basic amenities of life well that is the basic reason for most of these rebellions in India excluding Kashmir.

I personally believe that Khalistan or North East was never an Azadi movement.

:PJay Pakistan

:P same to you.

They are welcomed to land of gods

No doubt... you reign in the land of gods.. Mohan jo daro = abode of Mohan (krishna). I read somewhere that 4500yrs old baby krishna engraved on tablet was unearthed by western scholars in pakistan. You are in a blessed land. Dont ask me to share the link, you can google it:cheers:

Last edited:
No doubt... you reign in the land of gods.. Mohan jo daro = abode of Mohan (krishna). I read somewhere that 4500 old baby krishna engraved on tablet was unearthed by western scholars in pakistan. You are in a blessed land. Dont ask me to share the link, you can google it:cheers:
I am well aware of that, hence which is why I said such.

I do hope and pray that our people let the worshippers from any part of world come and pray in safety

Met a lot of Muslim guys from Pakistan who had come for their health care to India. All I know their heart beats with India, I just wanna see them in pressure they chose to live in a country where terrorism is at its peak and with people who have been ruining their livelihood.
They have no self respect . Yaha bhi apne enemies ke paas bhikh mangne aajate hain...

lol first try to be nation then judge. bringing everyone against Pakistan wont make you united for long time.. address your issues Kashmir khalistan assam naxlites muslims low cast hindus christians need you to add em.
we welcome anyone who wants to visit Pakistan peacefully. And if you try to be funny we know what to do with Monkies.
and u living under a terrorist modi and govt that sponsors terrorists

Lets see if Any Oppressed Indian seek asylum in Pakistan :D

Met a lot of Muslim guys from Pakistan who had come for their health care to India. All I know their heart beats with India, I just wanna see them in pressure they chose to live in a country where terrorism is at its peak and with people who have been ruining their livelihood.
Reported for cheap ranting without any proof whatsoever @Oscar @waz

They have no self respect . Yaha bhi apne enemies ke paas bhikh mangne aajate hain...
Reported for deeply insulting Pakistanis, and the irony is that this filthy guy is here in PAKISTAN defence forum
@Oscar @waz

Back
Top Bottom