What's new

Over 100 Ahmadi graves desecrated in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore Police should Take Law in their Hands to Clean the City . Mumbai police did the same and see Mumbai Today ....

Lahore is not Karachi, this is an isolated incident not a non stop occurrence like in the latter.

Lahore Police should Take Law in their Hands to Clean the City . Mumbai police did the same and see Mumbai Today ....

Yep Zia Tried to Banned Shias along with ahmadis in the Hudood Ordinance but Failed dude to countrywide Protests . Correct me if m wrong .

I was talking about Salman's comment not Zia, you never posted a link for the news.

I was talking about Salman's comment not Zia, you never posted a link for the news.

Google with first couple of Lines and you will find it . i am just being lazy . If you can't find it i will . Its in Express Tribune amongst others .
Salman Made a lot of Random comments form "self-beating" insinuation to many others . Which one Exactly ?

Google with first couple of Lines and you will find it . i am just being lazy . If you can't find it i will . Its in Express Tribune amongst others .
Salman Made a lot of Random comments form "self-beating" insinuation to many others . Which one Exactly ?

His "Muslims and Shias" comment. I did not notice it, glad someone picked it up.

His "Muslims and Shias" comment. I did not notice it, glad someone picked it up.

Leave Him Mate . One day he will have a life and will grow up ....... I guess Internet is also a weapon of mass destruction . It can make you or break you ( also shake you ;) :rofl)

Cause As i said police officers hands are tied they know what will happen if they were to kill this garbage.

Not barely Police, whole of the machinery is helpless, in fact hostage..

I have a simple question - how will conditions improve if law enforcement agencies don't play their role? How long can we sustain malignancy?

RAW digging up tombstones in Pakistan??

LOL.

Raw may not be involved in directly but they are involved indirectly by funding and supporting certain anti Pakistan elements to promote violence and mess between two sects to cause sectarian violence and riots.

Not barely Police, whole of the machinery is helpless, in fact hostage..

I have a simple question - how will conditions improve if law enforcement agencies don't play their role? How long can we sustain malignancy?

Indefinately. And we will be proud of that in the close future. Dosnt look like things will drastically change. Poor people will live and be happy being subdued and scared. Nothing wrong with that if thats what they really want. Its not like they do not know how free people live. It is 2012, If they can enjoy watching turkish dramas, they sure can understand how people live in the real world. Laziness and being happy with little that they have is all that they have been taught by their parents.

Or It must be hindus taking revenge of the temple??, Why not say this also you double standard indian!! No surprise that RAW is always eager to start riots in pakistan between shias and sunnis to create havoc in our country by supporting anti shia TTP.

Damn! You Pakistani's are so intelligent! And here we thought you would be gullible enough to think it was Pakistani's doing these damn things!
Bah! RAW is outed in this one! :(

And to think that these were the people who bankrolled the Pakistan movement....oh the irony !

Damn! You Pakistani's are so intelligent! And here we thought you would be gullible enough to think it was Pakistani's doing these damn things!
Bah! RAW is outed in this one! :(

It is ok mate, just tell RAW to step its game up. ;) :cheers:

Raw may not be involved in directly but they are involved indirectly by funding and supporting certain anti Pakistan elements to promote violence and mess between two sects to cause sectarian violence and riots.

Maybe RAW introduced that law in 1974 and brainwashed the Sunni majority population into branding Ahmedis as non Muslims plus created hatred and killings of Shias and other minorities in Pakistan.

Why dont the Pakistani establishment name these religious organizations who act on RAW'S instructions and stop them?

I am beginning to worry about RAW now,

Damn, digging up or having people dig up dead people's tombstones just because it contained the name of ALLAH and in the process safeguarding majority Sunni sentiments in Pakistan, is RAW working for Sunni groups in Pakistan?

RAW is wasting my TAX rupees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom