What's new

Over 1,000 ill as Japan tainted food scandal widens

look in your own backyard.....your govt. don't even allow to publish rape statistics to make China look 'civilized'........

Indian police conspire with the rapist cover up their criminal misdeed, they let the rapist burned the rape victim alive, this is India justice system at work. Let the criminal walk free and punish the victim to dead.

^^^^
You know about Indian 'Justice system' because our media covers it but only god knows what happens in China, no-one else would be able know even if you ate your rape victims alive....

^^^^
You know about Indian 'Justice system' because our media covers it but only god knows what happens in China, no-one else would be able know even if you ate your rape victims alive....

With India justice system tract record, I don't hold my breath India court won't sell justice to the highest bidder. Corruption and bribery is the norm in India society. Court will grand full immunity to a murderer if the murderer offer her a working toilet.

you indians have nothing but grasping every single chance to start smearing campaigns against us! Look in your own mirrors cheerleaders!
Just replace 'Indians' with 'Chinese'......and that's how we feel.....

China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage
When rape isn't rape, there cannot be any rape victim.........the Chinese govt. found an ingenious solution to their rape issue....lol

Yawn, why is this tread now about rape? lol

Also stick to the topic, I don't know why some of you Chinese members love to insert China into everything. It wont make China look better or whatever, only to ignite flame war.

Respect facts instead of pointing fingers at each other. Food poisoning happens everywhere because food processing is too numerous to monitor fully.

Also that Indian guy is so delusional. If the Chinese government only let good news out, how did you know so many food poisoning and pollution cases? Have you ever been to China? Do you know Chinese language? Most news published in international media are either translations or adaptions from local news, or simply copied from Chinasmack website, lol.

The Chinese news in China are probably the most negative in the entire world. I get depressed after i read the Chinese news so I now stay away from them. Any local negative news in a populous country like China gets magnified and become personal in Internet age, including hasty "news" that border rumors or one-sided stories.

The only reason china came into this thread is because the chinese members themselves inserted the china equation here by asking" wat if this was abt china?" Whrn no other member even remotly mentioned china till they came up with it. And when there point that this news will not go international was rebutted with proof ,the start spewing crap like Indians are covering for japanese and thus bring India into the equation and jurn it into a rape thread....wow and they still act as if they had nothing to do with it

When rape isn't rape, there cannot be any rape victim.........the Chinese govt. found an ingenious solution to their rape issue....lol

How many time must you both repeat your retarded rhetoric? No Statutory rape law doesn't mean rape is legal. Grow a brain, learn the different types of rape, that will help to reduce rape in India where India: A Woman Raped Every 20 Minutes | Shakti Vahini

UN ranked your country as the worst place for women!
India is ‘Worst Place’ To Be a Woman; Canada is Best Place [SLIDESHOW]

Last edited:
it is compiled by numbers reported by the great fudge wall of china... congrats on your 50 cent for the day.

World bank and IMF, various investment banks, compiled and vet their own China GDP data. They can't be all scamming, they are not from India from 30% of the lawmakers are criminals .

Back
Top Bottom