What's new

‘Outsourcing’ of Imran’s security to KP embarrasses Punjab Police

Ask him to apologies tho those whom he would used to call as cowards for using bulletproof glass during public rallies.

Oye anni deyo, kise cheez te sakoon vi kar lo BC.

First you started crying that IK is responsible for his own security, and now that he is getting the security you started crying again.

If IK says tomorrow "I don't have any kids", you will come out claiming that he is your father just to prove him wrong.

Trust has to be earned. It cannot be bought or imposed by force.

Top police officers in Punjab should feel shame that they failed to earn the trust of their prime minister. If Punjab Police is really ashamed, it won't be just verbal, and we will find top police officials resigning in humiliation. We ware waiting.

Trust has to be earned. It cannot be bought or imposed by force.

Top police officers in Punjab should feel shame that they failed to earn the trust of their prime minister. If Punjab Police is really ashamed, it won't be just verbal, and we will find top police officials resigning in humiliation. We ware waiting.

No trust on P Elahi??

Moonis sub-tweeting Imran Khan:

What a non issue Faysal Saleh Hayat maintained his own private SPG unit of 50 police officers.

Do you remember who started Elite Force as their own personal police force in Punjab?

SSU is basically PPP personal security detail.

Grow up OP.

Punjab Police cannot be trusted, their is a trust deficit.

i ask op what will he do when God for bid he is being tried for assassination

Ask him to apologies tho those whom he would used to call as cowards for using bulletproof glass during public rallies.

No I won't, the nation needs him, the nation never needed those who looted us. I would have said "good riddance", had they been killed. And they are cowards, look how they make excuses and run to London or other countries after destroying our country.

The deployment of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) police commandos for the security of former premier Imran Khan in Lahore has been taken as “disgrace” by Punjab police high-ups who command a force that is considered as the “most professional and highly-trained” provincial police in the country.

😁😂 stopped reading right there ...
🚪.

Back
Top Bottom