What's new

Out of box thinking applied for operations: Top IAF commander

Read up on notable accidents and its record of safety. It's a piece of crap. It's the same Heli that crashed and killed Arunchal Pradesh CM!!!!!!

Are you somehow retarded ? YOu make up facts to rant and ***** around like a little kid?

The Mi 17 V5 was not even inducted when the CM died... he crashed in a Pawan Hans Eurocopter ....

Are you somehow retarded ? YOu make up facts to rant and ***** around like a little kid?

The Mi 17 V5 was not even inducted when the CM died... he crashed in a Pawan Hans Eurocopter ....

My mistake retard. There as a similar plane that crashed from Tawand to Guwhati in 2010. I assumed it was the same one.

Dude stop replying to troll. He/She is a anti India member with Indian falgs. Loser mentality types.

The only loser is you. You cant digest the fact that an Indian poster is saying such things. Sry if the truth hurts but I only want better for my country, since we deserve better. Maybe you cant bring up points to discuss and debate loser. At least, Abingdonbouy and even koovie debate so we can come to the ground realities.

Show again how much informed you are into these matters :rolleyes:

Again? You need to apply that to yourself. We have all seen how informed you are yourself? Funny, looks like NOBODY can debate my points on this thread. LOOKs like the facts win again.:azn:

Now let me show you how uninformed you are also.

read up these links....You like links right? Do you know what Pan Has is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawan_Hans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tawang_Town_Mil_Mi-17_crash

The difference of the MI-17 and MI-17 V5 is minute

Nisha--please stop your childish behavior..please be nice to everybody..you were banned because of rude posts before as well..I know you are misinformed pampered child of your parents but start listening as well..

A Little Knowledge Is a Dangerous Thing. I got the proof today.

A Little Knowledge Is a Dangerous Thing. I got the proof today.

You got what proof? Pawan hans is a heli ferrying company. They also utilize such Mi-17's but the plane that killed the CM wasn't. The proof I got today is how some of you don;t have clue with waht wrongs with our emergency preparedness.

Nisha--please stop your childish behavior..please be nice to everybody..you were banned because of rude posts before as well..I know you are misinformed pampered child of your parents but start listening as well..

No You need to stop with your childish behavior. I wasn't the only one banned. And if you could read, you would have notice< i wasn;t the one who started spweing *****. So keep your comments neutral and focus on those misinformed pamepred idiot sin India who think India is perfect. Many ppl are rude. Why focus on me?

You got what proof? Pawan hans is a heli ferrying company. They also utilize such Mi-17's but the plane that killed the CM wasn't. The proof I got today is how some of you don;t have clue with waht wrongs with our emergency preparedness.

No You need to stop with your childish behavior. I wasn't the only one banned. And if you could read, you would have notice< i wasn;t the one who started spweing *****. So keep your comments neutral and focus on those misinformed pamepred idiot sin India who think India is perfect. Many ppl are rude. Why focus on me?

start repeating what everybody says..I said childish..you reply childish..somebody says idiot..you say idiot...

Again? You need to apply that to yourself. We have all seen how informed you are yourself? Funny, looks like NOBODY can debate my points on this thread. LOOKs like the facts win again.:azn:

Now let me show you how uninformed you are also.

read up these links....You like links right? Do you know what Pan Has is?

Pawan Hans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2011 Tawang Town Mil Mi-17 crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What do you want to prove with this?
That PH Mi 17 crashed likely due to a microburst.... and that proves your point? That the Mi 17 is crap?!

start repeating what everybody says..I said childish..you reply childish..somebody says idiot..you say idiot...

When You focus only on me and completely disregard what everyone else is doing, then what? You point our how I was banned? Yet you completely disregard and reported my posts, when others were attacking me. So, plz go f-k youself.

You got what proof? Pawan hans is a heli ferrying company. They also utilize such Mi-17's but the plane that killed the CM wasn't. The proof I got today is how some of you don;t have clue with waht wrongs with our emergency preparedness,

ok , nisha.
firstly, the mi-17 is used only in a military capacity in india, and sometimes under the iaf as a vip transport...VERY rarely.
pawan hans doesnt operate them. only the IAF does.
the copter in question is a mi-17v5....its brand new, and not even 2 years old. The incident happened because the pilots were flying , most of the time in weather where flying is forbidden, just so they could be saving lives. They did this , at a risk to their own
lives. Its testimony to their training that such a huge op was accomplished.

Its not the iaf's job to train for such things. They do have experience in it, but its not an essential part of their job, and has tertiary importance at best. They're meant to fight wars, not save people stranded in the rains. ITS A MILITARY FORCE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
Please research your facts before you make claims just to bash a country. With you, it seems that you're arguing with a preconceived notion here, and pulling up anything u find that seems to go along with ur line of thought, and then manufacturing thing that you have very little knowledge of to support yourself. Its very unbecoming.

Also , abingdonboy is one of the most knowledgeable members around here, and while that doesnt mean that you have to like him, you'd best respect him.

What do you want to prove with this?
That PH Mi 17 crashed likely due to a microburst.... and that proves your point? That the Mi 17 is crap?!

No accidents happen expecially with Russian crap. Pawan Hans is a Heli ferrying company that utlizes such Helis like Mi-17.

Any, take a look at the post that has to do with this tread. That post I am referring to is the one I replied to Abingdonboy.

Back
Top Bottom