What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep - total happenstance, a gentleman who is a very prominent lawyer and activist in H-town is a family friend and I just happened to be in the same place… he called over introduced us and so we got to the discussion. He said he is aware of what they are doing and are bringing it up.

Maybe he is bs-ing, but the point is the gentleman who was with him is a big wig and is also on the same case.

They are picking up Pakistan Americans regardless if you supply PTI or not - mostly for Bhatta.. so either turn in your Pakistani passport because then they have little legal and more importantly no balls to go after a sole American citizen.

Things aren’t cooling down and the simple message is either know one of the corrupt if you want to survive or basically give Pakistan the finger.

Damn, yar. Because at the end of the year, we are planning to go to a family wedding. For like a month and right now is confused as hell. On top Father is headed out August. Why the hell does this crap always have to happen in Pakistan.

I know from Twitter a lady named Saba Nelson they took her mother in Lahore. It's been over a week and they've not released her.

When you say passport you mean had over NICOP. I don't have a green passport.

Last edited:
IMG-20230521-WA0004.jpg

...the ' *shock and awe* ' treatment that they have given to the educated/aware strata of Society has sent the masses into a *state of recluse* ..... This is a very discernible yet extremely dangerous pattern only observed once before..... i.e. in East Pakistan in 1971..... The contract of hope between people and their govt at large has ended effectively..... Results; you can well calculate...
What happens next.... People are forced to stop resetment ........ The pot continues to boil unattended.... It will eventually explode at some point in time, burning everything in its way..... And the *goons* continue their fascism unabetted...yet another discernible pattern similar to 1971.... Rest as we know... *History repeats itself*

Responding to Pakistan's model town killer and Mr. Badmash, Pakistan's Interior Minister.

I do not lobby for anyone or any country nor do I receive money from anyone for my tweets. I share my sincere personal views and concerns about Pakistan's triple crisis, which unfortunately isn't improving but intensifying.

These crises threaten to further impoverish and polarize the people of Pakistan. They also risk fragmenting the country, which would threaten regional and global security.

It is urgent that Pakistani leaders put their country first; agree on a roadmap based on obeying the country's Supreme Court decisions and democratic elections.

On Mr. Badmash, Pakistan has 100s of talented, patriotic, and law-abiding leaders who could serve as Minister of Interior. Why has Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharief given this key position to a man who has the blood of innocent Pakistanis on his hand, some 20 of them, among other crimes?

I ask. Why?

#Pakistan
tribune.com.pk/story/2418735/…

They are picking up Pakistan Americans regardless if you supply PTI or not - mostly for Bhatta.. so either turn in your Pakistani passport because then they have little legal and more importantly no balls to go after a sole American citizen.
Oh they really don't care who you are, see the below thread:

Imagine the news.. resolution to sanction Gen So and so and Sharif so and so … regardless of how beghairat you are that had to hurt.

Imagine Blinken tweeting in the same way about Pakistan as he did about Bangladesh, that would definitely get a few butts on fire, especially PPP.

Rome had Ceasar and Majorian. Two flawed but great leaders. Disruptors of the corrupt order. But both their deaths, evoked different reactions from the Roman people. This in turn, led to two different outcomes for the state.

Ceasar was murdered, the citizens of Rome were incensed. But they believed in Rome and never gave up. Legions joined Augustus because of the power of that belief. The empire flourished !!!

Centuries later when Rome was crumbling. Majorian rose and fought for restoring its legacy and indeed succeeded for a bit until he was betrayed, tortured and murdered by his own.

But now the citizens of Rome had all but given up. There was no Augustus and no legions lining up to join him to avemge their Emperor. Rome was done and dusted 15 years later.

Pakistanis feel the same detachment from the state like most Romans did in the last decades of the empire.

Interestingly, Majorian was also deposed by a General who wanted puppet emperors.

The General kept playing puppet master and the empire continued to flounder until the whole charade of an empire was put to an end.

Damn, yar. Because at the end of the year, we are planning to go to a family wedding. For like a month and right now is confused as hell. On top Father is headed out August. Why the hell does this crap always have to happen in Pakistan.

I know from Twitter a lady named Saba Nelson they took her mother in Lahore. It's been over a week and they've not released her.

When you say passport you mean had over NICOP. I don't have a green passport.
Yep - basically surrender your citizenship

ہر دفعہ یہ کنجر کہتا ہے کہ آئی ایم ایف قرضہ نہیں دیتا، تو نہ دے ہمیں بھی آئی ایم ایف سے قرضے کی ضرورت نہیں

اور پھر آئی ایم ایف کے پاؤں پکڑ لیتا ہے۔

489556_3828827_updates.jpg

جب بحری جہاز ڈوبتا ہے تو سب سے پہلے چوہے بھا گتے ہیں

Last edited:
Family member of mine - young guy, son of distinguished retd Naval Commodore was only holding a placard with his mother. Picked up, tortured (made naked, beaten, electrocuted) for 4 hours and then was being shipped off to Larkana Jail for execution until a former naval chief intervened.

I let a US senator I met recently see his photos - these men are naked now in front of their own masters.
This is why insurgencies start.
This is why I refrain from blindly calling anyone against the state a terrorist now.

It was bound to happen since the khaki has always been doing this forever. Only those who experienced it knew it. Be it balochs kashmiris bengalis pashtoons urdu speakers. Only now punjabis are seeing it, before that only khaki used to patriots the rest were labelled trash.

Ik did exposed it due to social media and his target populas who are just fed up with the system. They are aware of the world more than the khaki. And that's why they are not buying their propaganda. Some of that can be witnessed even on pdf as well.

Whenever the elections happen and its results are not withheld by the khaki. Ik will either become the king or the king maker. Otherwise if they want to continue with their puppet. Most of the educated people and even others will opt out. I don't see future of pak land as it is use to be.

As if the masters never knew!
Sindh has experienced it in the 70s and 80s.
Army atrocities in Sindh. Up until 90s there was still Army/Rangers deployed in major cities of interior Sindh. Me being from interior Sindh especially some of the areas that were one of the most anti army in 70s and 80s, I’ve heard many stories on the atrocities.

Yep - total happenstance, a gentleman who is a very prominent lawyer and activist in H-town is a family friend and I just happened to be in the same place… he called over introduced us and so we got to the discussion. He said he is aware of what they are doing and are bringing it up.

Maybe he is bs-ing, but the point is the gentleman who was with him is a big wig and is also on the same case.

Things aren’t cooling down and the simple message is either know one of the corrupt if you want to survive or basically give Pakistan the finger.

Very - everything from the call IK has with the representative to other US house representatives going in and sending letters to the white house. Now it becomes an option for Blinken’s department to say something or not - but even if its a little.. the pressure is there.

One representative was being lobbied to sanction the leadership of both PDM and the institution. Imagine if that goes through the house(unlikely) even just as a motion..

Imagine the news.. resolution to sanction Gen So and so and Sharif so and so … regardless of how beghairat you are that had to hurt.
What if you travel with US passport only? I mean are they just randomly targeting American Pakistanis now for no reason? Or is it for those vocal on SM specifically?

What if you travel with US passport only? I mean are they just randomly targeting American Pakistanis now for no reason? Or is it for those vocal on SM specifically?
The latter but also indiscriminately - there is a limited capacity to monitor whatsapp both through their own systems and(Ive heard through grapevine) with the assistance of bradri who may have access to systems like Pegasus.

In conclusion, the zombie radicalised masters are showing their zombie radicalised serfs their true place once again. Who would've thunk? 😂🤔

So, now the proud mard-e-momins are reliant on yahoodis to forward their cause. A crying shame.
Don't cry Indians.... your Nawaz still ruling Pak from London.

1685167185749.jpeg

Family member of mine - young guy, son of distinguished retd Naval Commodore was only holding a placard with his mother. Picked up, tortured (made naked, beaten, electrocuted) for 4 hours and then was being shipped off to Larkana Jail for execution until a former naval chief intervened.

I let a US senator I met recently see his photos - these men are naked now in front of their own masters.
And they gave the audacity to play victim! This is how Stalin, Saddam and other psychopaths operated. Oppress and play victim at the slightest of protest and then use it to justify more brutal oppression.

Back
Top Bottom