What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don't you put all your remittances in the middle and then deep up your legs and get comfort. We need nothing from bast***s. There are tens of millions of sincere overseas Pakistanis who are willing (and actually doing) to support Pakistan by sending their remittances.

You do realize 90% of Overseas Pakistanis are PTI. The other 10% of PPP/Noora-League Peeli (Yellow) Taxi drivers. Jo khud taxi drivers bhoka mara what remittance they will send when they live under the government welfare system.

View attachment 928879

yeh is saab ki kuch zada he hassin choot rahe hain, like a qawari larki presenting tea to her husband to be… Zada daant na nikaley, yeh na ho key koi batessi he tor Daley.

What was that saying about Mary Antoinette? Let them eat cake? And we all know how she ended up, don’t we ☺️
Sir jee, let him be. FWIW, he's a faujeet but he just shows his questionable sense of humor with the laugh emojis and doesn't open his mouth and make one want to slit their wrists unlike his other comrades.

Imran Khan is too much of a pacifist.. (when our oppressors are coming at civilians gun blazing) that's why he failed thus far or maybe we depended on him too much.. when his real strength comes from the masses (us), I the idea of Pakistan is bigger than all of us. In a Democratic Pakistan as Jinnah intended GHQ can not exist in their current treacherous form. Even if by a miracle Imran khan comes to power, if the elephant is the room is not addressed, then we have all failed.. and this slavery cycle will continue

The cancer GHQ has to be removed once and for all, and the generals responsible for high treason must be put to justice, there are no if's or buts.

FF5B91D5-EF44-4861-982F-D86A17863E26.jpeg

This gentlemen is the quality of posters on PDF. Let me tell you I’ve never insulted someone’s family, because real men don’t do that thing.

Go home to your video games young man. You still have a lot to learn about the world.

Listen RR, You can pat yourself on the back and blow as much smoke as you want to make yourself feel better, but do not think that gives you the right to put anyone else down, people who have sacrificed a portion of their life to make a difference, the people out on the streets right now who are emitting a beacon of unity against the oppression that is taking place, who are fighting for the rights of the people.

I know plenty of people like you who just spectate from the sidelines and pass off pseudo-intelligent analysis's but won't ever even think of throwing your hands down in the filth and making a difference. You'd rather have someone else's child make the sacrificial play while safeguarding your own.

I have two kids, and the last thing I'd want is to let them grow up in this corrupted, cancer of a system.

So feel agitated and bad for what I wrote to you, feel angry, feel like a man in your own little world because you've grown up in the praises that have told you how excellent your character is, and how noble and excellent you are, because at the end of the day, I'll remember you as the person who discouraged a movement when it really counted.

However, sincerely though, apologies for my previous offensive statement.

You do realize 90% of Overseas Pakistanis are PTI. The other 10% of PPP/Noora-League Peeli (Yellow) Taxi drivers. Jo khud taxi drivers bhoka mara what remittance they will send when they live under the government welfare system.

Sir this is so accurate lol I was visiting my father in law in Manchester last summer. He took me to this Pakistani break fast place. My father in law is a business owner and a staunch PTI supporter. There were 3 other chaps there who started abusing Imran khan and my father in law went absolutely ham on them. Turns out they were taxi drivers and judging from their language it sounded like they were mians toilet cleaners or gardeners in pakistan

He’s actually the officer who pulled the riot police from constitution avenue in the morning and was issued marching orders to send ARU to constitution avenue / zero point “or else”.

Oh yeah I heard the news that a contingent of commandos and riot force is being sent to SC, but then they pulled back.

I think a lot of people see this as an unjust situation. But there is a lot of majboori.

It’s not as easy as people think.

Exactly.

Order dene walay aik do hotay hain, baki to naukri kar rahay hain.

It isn't easy to defy orders when you are alone, you can do that only if there are multiple others willing to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom