What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Establishment made sure IK died a political martyr for many if doesn’t come to power, he will never do a deal to run away from Pakistan like Nawaz Sharif(twice), Musharaf and Benzair Bhutto

at one hand you say it will need decades and on other hand you say they did better but not fix

Please allow me to explain. It is not difficult to do better than a baboon in an arithmetic examination in a primary school. But trying to solve differential equations at a college level using the same primary school arithmetic arithmetic does not give good results. Usually.

The army are good at doing propaganda, they have successfully fooled the nation for 70+ years, Why GHQ hasn't won an Oscars for their outstanding performance yet?

Every Pakistani general will make his fortune and run away to U.K. when the time comes. I do notice the pdf media operations is now on full swing on here against the PTI as some sort of a Pashtun rebellion lol. When protests are country wide

PTI vice chairman raises questions army deployment in Punjab​

Immediately after the government approved the deployment of the Pakistan Army in Punjab, PTI Vice-Chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi expressed shock at the move and raised questions about it.

“When the Supreme Court had sought security personnel for election duty, it was told that the deployment was not possible because of the country’s internal security situation,” he said in a video message on Twitter.

“How are they now deploying the army?” Qureshi questioned.

Army deployed in Islamabad, Punjab, KP to restore law and order - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Talk about scoring "Own Goal", for the current PDM duffers.

@RescueRanger

We declare them separately Black day, PMLN 12 Oct 1999, PPP 4 July 1977, Awami League 25 March 1969 and so on.

When would politicians learn to sit together and call all of them as black-days.
When they stop the practice of calling them out in jalsas and making backdoor deals to escape to London behind closed doors.

HalfCloseAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

Please allow me to explain. It is not difficult to do better than a baboon in an arithmetic examination in a primary school. But trying to solve differential equations at a college level using the same primary school arithmetic arithmetic does not give good results. Usually.
Dude , just come out and really say what you want. You just can’t give credit to khan,.

Here is my take - In a country full baboons , any improvement needs to appreciated. First it was , didn’t do anything, then oh he did but not much. Now? Everyone is an idiot and if khan was able to steer it in the right direction - so what?

Like I said, there is no magic wand? Care to give example of any country where every department is corrupt to the core, where army is your biggest enemy and you face global pandemic and still country growth rate is 6% - health card and other incentives are launched for poor???

Go on? You trying to sound intellectual but more you open your mouth nothing but khanphobia is becoming evident .

so the news of core commanders that are against ASIM and his company have in contact with JCOSC shamshad mirza is nothing but a rumor? is JCOSC have the power against ARMY CHIEF?

is there no one GOOD/SENSIBLE in CORE COMMANDERS/LEUTINENET GENERAL who can resist/stop this madness and act for the betterment of country?

There is no way other than VOILENCE? We have an ARCH ENEMY sitting NEXT DOOR that DEAREST DESIRE to annex this land or make it a graveyard for us?

@RescueRanger @waz @PanzerKiel @The Eagle @fatman17

Back
Top Bottom