What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what do you propose? You want to kill all the Khakis? Heard of extremism of thought much?
Oh my god the BS you faujeets tell yourself to sleep at night. People have died! Look at the videos coming out of Peshawar!

But then again, you know at this point, I am not even disappointed. I am relieved. Any fauji displaying gherat can't really be a fauji.

Beautifully articulated...overwhelming sense of gloom and depression has enveloped most Pakistanis.
All we can do in this situation is to remember:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was recorded saying to a man who asked “How can I feel at ease when the Angel of the Trumpet, (Israfil, one of the four arc angels) has put his lips to the Trumpet and is waiting for the order to blow it”.

He (ﷺ) perceived as if this had shocked his Companions, so he (ﷺ) told them to seek comfort through reciting: Hasbunallah wa ni’mal-Wakil.

This saying is also mentioned in the Qur’an by Allah (swt) who revealed in Surah Al Imran in the following verse 173:

ٱلَّذِينَ قَالَ لَهُمُ ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّ ٱلنَّاسَ قَدْ جَمَعُوا۟ لَكُمْ فَٱخْشَوْهُمْ فَزَادَهُمْ إِيمَٰنًا وَقَالُوا۟ حَسْبُنَا ٱللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ ٱلْوَكِيلُ

The english meaning of this full ayat:

“Those to whom hypocrites said, ‘Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them.’ But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, ‘Sufficient for us is Allah, and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs."
You know that’s what keeps many going. This religion. No matter who you support politically, I think most people do see the situation as dire.
Let’s say IK is the criminal, and PTI is a terrorist party, let’s ban it outright. But that will not fix the fact that the country is descending into economic chaos, not even the PDM or the army seems to be capable of saving us from that, so what option do we have except for praying and hoping for the best.

That’s also what keeps people from becoming entirely hopeless, that whoever is in the right or wrong will get what’s coming for them, if they don’t face justice in this life, then God will see to them eventually, and god knows better too, who is right and who is wrong. I hope at least this message goes behind our politics, please worry for your country and it’s people, if you think some side is in the wrong or right, leave them for god to deal with, just don’t end up on the wrong side of god by forgetting your people and country, despite being on the right side of politics.

Maryam Nawaz to pine apple k dabbai sai bhi khush ho jati hai aur tujhai iPhone chahiye?
iphone .....................lolllllllllllll

nawaz-sharif-in-love_543.jpg

Kim+Barker.jpg

Last edited:
Many here would claim that people are doing what they are doing out of their love for the country and concern over the situation that it they find themselves in these days.
Many there would have said the same about the people raiding the US capitol. And I’m sure many both here and there had good and bad intentions, the difference is that one is the USA and one is Pakistan. Regardless of the usual US-Bashing by Pakistanis, nobody really believes your judicial systems or people are not more morally sound than what we have here.

Oh my god the BS you faujeets tell yourself to sleep at night. People have died! Look at the videos coming out of Peshawar!

But then again, you know at this point, I am not even disappointed. I am relieved. Any fauji displaying gherat can't really be a fauji.
What are you going off about? Do you bother reading anything before frothing at the mouth and attacking others?
People have died because police, rangers have shot at people.

No Army personnel have killed anyone in direct action. If you want a true civil war then go after khakis and see more bloodshed happen. The troops in Khaki and their officers have stood down with their arms as they have no desire to kill protesters.

Enough of the knee-jerk nonsense here. Read my post clearly.

They will be, one way or the other. Either this country moves forward or this khaki does. Both won't.
Park the jazbaat aside. These overdramatic statements don't help much.

You know that’s what keeps many going. This religion. No matter who you support politically, I think most people do see the situation as dire.
Let’s say IK is the criminal, and PTI is a terrorist party, let’s ban it outright. But that will not fix the fact that the country is descending into economic chaos, not even the PDM or the army seems to be capable of saving us from that, so what option do we have except for praying and hoping for the best.

That’s also what keeps people from becoming entirely hopeless, that whoever is in the right or wrong will get what’s coming for them, if they don’t face justice in this life, then God will see to them eventually, and god knows better too, who is right and who is wrong. I hope at least this message goes behind our politics, please worry for your country and it’s people, if you think some side is in the wrong or right, leave them for god to deal with, just don’t end up on the wrong side of god by forgetting your people and country, despite being on the right side of politics.
I dont see a bright future if we let this PDM Army nexus rule this it will go downhill more more degeneracy will take hold in this land as it has only under a year of PDM revival.

I hope hope hope PDM and Army realise that the majority is lost for them and let these elections somehow take place or else soon patience will ring out and so will the sound of bullets.

Back
Top Bottom