What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even now, I dont understand on what basis Imran Khan was arrested ... This is really black day for pakistan for arresting a patriot, and honest ex-prime minister , and all corrupt politicians and army is just going scott-free & accumulating their weath .....
Arrested because he is a threat to the mafia whose ruling Pakistan for decades.

My city made it on CNN, for the wrong reasons!

FvsV9JnagAYrgaH

This is most depressing to see. Following this forum for 10 years plus now. The country has gone to shambles. Each time I have slight hope that this country would one day progress like Singapore. But then each time, I am proven wrong.

The people's reactions are not unexpected. He is the most important person in Pakistan now. He may have his flaws but he is the best solution to Pakistan's freedom from the clutches of military and corruption.

Sadly, there is a mid chance he is going to get tortured, even death. High chance he is going to get disqualified from participating in elections. Once again, people are going to forget all of this and live life as usual. The cycle will continue.

It's either now, or never. These 24 hours are going to be vital for the progression of this nation.

Long live Pakistan and Imran Khan.

That is exactly the trap. Such violence feels cathartic in the short term for the people, but they always end up worse off than before. The mayhem is used as the excuse to tighten the grip even further. A civil protest that results in real change at the elections is the only way forward, but this nation is still a few generations away from that realization, sadly.

They are not holding election and kidnapping political leaders.

Vat ppl are supposed to do peer vchung saab?

Sounds like you are peer o murshid of Kakul Academy…

1683650794374.png

Disturbing visuals from Batkhela.

Protestor with head shot most likely dead now.

Asim Munir will be long gone but things like these will lay the seeds of eventual succession of KPK from the Pakistani federation.

That is exactly the trap. Such violence feels cathartic in the short term for the people, but they always end up worse off than before. The mayhem is used as the excuse to tighten the grip even further. A civil protest that results in real change at the elections is the only way forward, but this nation is still a few generations away from that realization, sadly.
But you dont expect people to wave flags and request for change - then good luck keep doing that for next 1000 years - {kaistan never ever has had bloody revolution - you certainly didnt get indepednace withouit sacrifising

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom