What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wata-izzu-man-tasha-logo-1F1D1616B7-seeklogo.com.png

اتنی عزت تھی، کوئی ایسی بےغیرتی اور ظلم والی حرکت کی ہے کہ اللہ نے منہ کالا کردیا پورے ملین لوگوں کا- انشاء اللہ یہ کالک کبھی ختم نہیں ہوگی

Nonsense aside, very high demand on Rescue 1122 right now. I made a post on first aid, I am sharing the link here, please share this with friends and family during this difficult time:

No dog in the fight... We are just watching... More power to you if you are on the ground or marching to the consulates, just false bravado irks us where people sitting abroad want people on the ground to put their lives on the line., hope you are not one of those .... these things have real consequences.

Hi,

Kindly **** off from the thread. We don’t give a flying jumbo 747 **** as to what irks you or not. Troll somewhere else clown.

Last edited:
At least have the gall to admit you’re just having fun at our expense.
You wrote you have no dog in the fight and in the same paragraph write about false bravado. So which is it?
Don’t worry we will do our bit. You should concentrate on more pressing matters in India. This isn’t any of your concern, as you stated yourself.

I won't post. You carry on.

Once Pak army descends into mutiny and Pakistan descendes into rebellion are you seriously dumb enough to believe Pakistan will not cease to exist?
Pakistan army is too disciplined and professional to mutiny, It's not going to happen so you can count it out. Marshall law is more likely.

Back
Top Bottom