What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the first time in my life, i have seen establishment beating the hell out of Punjabi general public. When 92 happened, this same public in Punjab supported establishment. When Baluchistan happened, they called balochi as terrorists. same for pathan as well. Now it's your time. I support establishment. i would like Establishment to roll out tanks. This general public thought that they are kings. I urge establishment to start operation dehati aorat in Lahore. it's your time now. Feel the heat! just think about everything that this country has faced because of you. Now feel the same heat. I salute Army! Long live Pakistan army!

LMAO these Dinosaurs think this actually works.
It doesn’t matter what they think - they are ok with using force to make sure that is what any objector thinks.

It is like a infected needle to the aortic valve because at the end - this military is Pakistan’s and there ARE good people who have suffered and sacrificed to protect the country from external threats and animalistic terrorists.. but, because it is Pakistan’s military - it also suffers from the same faults.. just as the politicians do represent the worst because no people are corrupted more by power than those who don’t know how to deal with it

Just a polite reminder, some people who are vocal about the injustice of the current situation in the country are sharing this letter, this letter is 100% FAKE!
FxKrd0BXwAIz3FV

1. The emblem is low res and likely a .jpeg printed, the actually letterhead is screen-printed and has a slight raised emboss to it.
2. The order of decoration is incorrect, anyone with knowledge of the army knows HI(M) would not be mentioned here.
3. There is NO date!
4. The language used is amateurish

⚠️ Please do not share such fake content, it undermines the genuine voices and cause and also designed by enemies of the country.

For the first time in my life, i have seen establishment beating the hell out of Punjabi general public. When 92 happened, this same public in Punjab supported establishment. When Baluchistan happened, they called balochi as terrorists. same for pathan as well. Now it's your time. I support establishment. i would like Establishment to roll out tanks. This general public thought that they are kings. I urge establishment to start operation dehati aorat in Lahore. it's your time now. Feel the heat! just think about everything that this country has faced because of you. Now feel the same heat. I salute Army! Long live Pakistan army!

Well, the ordinary people of Punjab never saw themselves as Kings; they were rather deceived by the notion of Pakistan to such an extent that they willingly relinquished their culture and language in the pursuit of an idealized Islamic Urdistan. They wholeheartedly believed the falsehoods propagated by the establishment and the Army. This rude awakening can actually be beneficial for Punjab and its people but it may have negative implications for Pakistan as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom