What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am just going to share this, this is the amount of check posts set up around Zaman Park presently:
View attachment 930380

The police are stopping everyone to walk past lane 2 and LAS. There is a very heavy police presence, there is not a single worker in sight, Imran Khan is presently in his home with his legal team.
May Allah protect him.

Usmani was one of the few gems in PA.
What I found amazing about Usmani was that his NCOs/regular enlistees loved him. He was so accessible to them. At one point I had a bunch of them as part of my security detail and the stories they would tell me about the guy. They loved him like anything. May Allah give him Jannat and his family peace and pride on his honesty, integrity, accomplishments and love for Pakistan.

Sunnay main aya hai Chief sahab nay thoray jazbat main akar military courts wali baat kar di thi, as if he had something to prove to the rank and file (because he was under pressure ever since he became COAS). Magr ab kuch aqalmand log inhain samjha raha hain paa je ayi ki kar ditta aye, ik vari fir soch lo.
The prob with AM is he is a very weak COAS. He also is known to have anger issues. He is trying to keep his command together because it is in a very weak spot and his command is very tenuous.
My advice to him would have been instead of this approach he should have taken another approach, which would have made his position much stronger. A position where he should have come in and clean house, announce elections and brought the military back closer to the population. Looks like the crooks had a hold on him that is too strong. In the end he will hurt more than he thinks if things proceed.

Good.

Easier to fck off from this God forsaken country and get asylum for those folks. Un ki zindagi kam az kam aik aisay mulk main guzray gi jahan koi qanoon to hai and they get treated like human beings.
Wait for the Pakistani diaspora's revenge. The letter by 60 US congressmen is nothing compared to what is going to hit them right in the eyes.

Pakistan Tech firms are running for the exits (albeit quietly). Watch what happens in the next 24 months. The path they have put the nation to will now take a momentum all its own.

I can confirm this.

A few companies I deal with for Risk Management consulting have called it quits within the last 24 hours to cancel any projects and freeze others. However, they are actively talking with Infosys (India) to accelerate the partnership and open offices.

This is a disaster for Pakistan.

The prob with AM is he is a very weak COAS. He also is known to have anger issues. He is trying to keep his command together because it is in a very weak spot and his command is very tenuous.
My advice to him would have been instead of this approach he should have taken another approach, which would have made his position much stronger. A position where he should have come in and clean house, announce elections and brought the military back closer to the population. Looks like the crooks had a hold on him that is too strong. In the end he will hurt more than he thinks if things proceed.

Wait for the Pakistani diaspora's revenge. The letter by 60 US congressmen is nothing compared to what is going to hit them right in the eyes.

Well said.

Even those within the army say that he was always seen as trying to prove something, that he will restore the army to it's glory using might, rather than using tactical nous or acumen. That simply does not work in current times. In his quest to prove himself worthy to the rank and file, he tried too hard, and seemingly is failing.

Had he gone ahead and called elections and backed off, his and the army's respect would have increased manyfold.

Pakistan Tech firms are running for the exits (albeit quietly). Watch what happens in the next 24 months. The path they have put the nation to will now take a momentum all its own.

I know one company whose CEO went to Dubai in the past few weeks and is setting up shop there.

All the profits and revenues will be now parked in Dubai rather than Pakistan. Even lower USD inflows.

Back
Top Bottom