What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first thing that comes to mind is, did 4 Corps, in particular and the Lahore garrison, in general, abandon their Corps Commander. Was his personal staff indifferent to the situation and was the Corps Intelligence ignorant of how events were unfolding, though it was in broad daylight and was being shown on every TV channel?

Yes.

Did the guards, comprising the usual company strength desert their post?

Yes.

The question that needs to be asked is, on whose orders. The answer to which the Corps Commander is still trying to find.

Instead, now we see the pitiful spectacle of dubious people being trotted out before a patronising media, singing praises for the Army in an asinine campaign to do damage control. People are not stupid or totally oblivious to the reality of the situation and no amount of ‘rent-a-crowds’ or orchestrated demonstrations can ever restore the reputation of an army as practical steps and action on ground, ever can.

The problem dear General is that those at the helm actually think that these 90's tactics and psyops will work to sway the public tide in their favor. Either they think the people are fools, or they themselves are fools. Take your pick. I ask this question to everybody I meet, from Maj to Gen, how the heck did these people get to such positions with such an IQ?

For heaven’s sake, just follow the Constitution, hold elections and be done with it.

This is the saddest part of it all. We are not facing any unprecedented natural disaster, or a war, or some otherworldly force for which there are no rules or procedures to be adopted. All of this mess in the country can be simply resolved by following something which has been there for 40 odd years, and that is the constitution. You do not need any phycisist to rewrite the laws of nature, nor any biologist to create a vaccine, nor any mathematician to explain any phenomenon, but simply follow 4 lines of English.

Why can't people like LTG Tariq be made COAS? I think we all know the answer.

Say No to 9th May. How could you say NO to a date?

Something a FA pass duffer surrounded by YES men would come up.

What the absolute fck?

Adha mulk kho dia. No black day.

Kargil main marwayi, no black day.

APS attack, no black day.

2008 riots, no black day.

And 9th May becomes a black day?

These morons scale new heights of Mt Stupidity every day.

What the absolute fck?

Indian missile per saaaamp soong giya tha

Yes.

Yes.

The question that needs to be asked is, on whose orders. The answer to which the Corps Commander is still trying to find.

The problem dear General is that those at the helm actually think that these 90's tactics and psyops will work to sway the public tide in their favor. Either they think the people are fools, or they themselves are fools. Take your pick. I ask this question to everybody I meet, from Maj to Gen, how the heck did these people get to such positions with such an IQ?

This is the saddest part of it all. We are not facing any unprecedented natural disaster, or a war, or some otherworldly force for which there are no rules or procedures to be adopted. All of this mess in the country can be simply resolved by following something which has been there for 40 odd years, and that is the constitution. You do not need any phycisist to rewrite the laws of nature, nor any biologist to create a vaccine, nor any mathematician to explain any phenomenon, but simply follow 4 lines of English.

What the absolute fck?

What describes the whole nation at the moment in one single word: Tragicomedy

FwbS1OLWABAU7Pl

Take your pick. I ask this question to everybody I meet, from Maj to Gen, how the heck did these people get to such positions with such an IQ?
shukar ha bhai,, jang nahi ho gai.. warna yeh lo IQ and comfort ridden Genz wd have lost at first day...
of the same time as Gen Haroon.. ? Anyway, NS cannot appoint a patriot general but a compromised one so that he can use it as a pawn

any sane mind woke up from week long drinking or we should keep praying
No and neither should you expect them to do anything. Is Hamam Ma Sab Hi Nangy Hain.

My Prediction, they are busy hunting down Murad Saeed, the second he meets his maker. The entire KP will become the new FATA. Even Imran Khan wont be able to control them.

No and neither should you expect them to do anything. Is Hamam Ma Sab Hi Nangy Hain.

My Prediction, they are busy hunting down Murad Saeed, the second he meets his maker. The entire KP will become the new FATA. Even Imran Khan wont be able to control them.
kp leaders are hiding and i dont think they will rat them out its there tribal rule.

Shayed tab thora sa kaam kar jayen yeh log, akhir kaar land surveying aur plots ki katayi kay to mahir hain yeh.
sara to farm land layliya hai from gujrat, multan down to bahawalpur all fertile land.

Last edited:
Only a few neutral talks shows left. Some good messages given

Back
Top Bottom