What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should mock the master planners but not our Fauj, who by and large are victims in all of this.

Update:
30 officers of Pakistan Army have resigned or relieved of their duties.

Yes true, IK has almost on all occasions have said Fauj bhi Meri hai, Mulk bhi mera hai, and that Fauj is more important than me, many times.

He is farsighted enough, otherwise the whole Fauj might have gone against the PTI and IK, not the case now. Through this method you seperates the wheat from the chaff.

Last edited:

عمران خان کو پولیس نے عدالت سے باہر جانے سے روک دیا​

1225105_1791471_ImranKhanHC_updates.jpg

چیئرمین پاکستان تحریک انصاف (پی ٹی آئی) عمران خان کو اسلام آباد پولیس نے عدالت سے باہر جانے سے روک دیا۔

عمران خان کمرہ عدالت سے باہر آنے کےلیے تیار ہوئے تو پولیس نے انہیں باہر نکلنے سے روکا، جس پر پی آئی چیئرمین نے پولیس سے مکالمے میں استفسار کیا کہ مجھے باہر کیوں نہیں جانے دے رہے؟

اس پر پولیس اہلکار نے عمران خان کو جواب دیا کہ اوپر سے فیصلہ ہے، تاحال کلیئرنس نہیں ملی ہے۔

اس سے قبل عمران خان کی اسلام آباد ہائی کورٹ میں مختلف کیسز میں ضمانت منظور ہوئی۔ پی ٹی آئی چیئرمین نے تحریری آرڈر ملنے تک کورٹ روم سے نہ نکلنے کا فیصلہ کیا تھا۔

Request: can someone please share the clip of nani MNS saying “ab roho pitton” I am going to troll a PMLN WhatsApp group.

Please share the video with me, best if it’s on YouTube 😂

If military surrenders now they'll be able to keep their business empire and continue their luxurious lives

Anymore blunder will result in losing everything
They'll have to survive on their salary only then
All will go, system requires full upgrade.
They have to be retrained and for that to happen business empire has to go.

army = defence of the country nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom